Dog Bite Dog Movie Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by shinobi, Oct 10, 2006.

1. crazyalex4u

crazyalex4u Active Member

this movie have a lot of voilence so if gonna watch this movie be prepare for some blood screen... maybe it will make you feel not very well, but afterall it is a good movie

2. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Just finished re-watching this movie [first time i was watching i was just fast forwarding all the time and wasnt really watching it properly] and i thought it was alright, really not my type of film though. This movie was dark and edison hardly spoke through the movie! The ending was sweet until Sam came?!?! I mean how does he find edison?! And one thing I don't get is at the end why did edison take the baby out when he's dieing?!?! I mean that baby is gonna be on his own then?! =S But overall this movie was better than i expected!

3. shijiko_7

shijiko_7 Member

It is a average movie but a great leap for HK movie.. the brutallity is really really amazing. The cast is great esp Sam.. he can actually portray the character very well. Both of the star are wiling to sacrifice their good looks and play in the dirt for the movie. Hopefully more of this movie will come up..

4. shw

shw Well-Known Member

it was cool the opening shot, when he turnes up in hk, was in tuen mun docks.

i have lived in sam shing estate for a half year so i recognised it instantly.

movie was quite ok. not too many words. a lot of violence , i have to admit that too. just very weird that the father of the cop wanted to come clean before he dies. why all of a sudden the change.

and the phonecall was very nice. "i will talk to him later" he stated. so dont postpone calls peepz.

5. pinana

pinana Member

good movie..defintely worth checking out if you are a fan of hk films

6. kazzaf

kazzaf Well-Known Member

love this movie. The fight scenes were awesome

7. rainmountain

rainmountain Member

sam lee is gd in here. deserves a nomination...

8. Brcartel

Brcartel Member

Wow man I'm surprised soo many ppl think so highly of this movie, granted yes Edison did do a very good job in it, the movie itself is actually pretty ridiculous, especially that ending, for those who watched it (R U REALLY KIDDING ME), cut out the ending and this movie is decent at best. I would say a great performance wasted to a trash script.

9. akitadunk

akitadunk New Member

any link?

10. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

I was about to post something like this...

11. tinlunlau

tinlunlau Well-Known Member

Yeah...it's been a while since I've seen this movie.
    I mean, I did kinda translate the entire director's commentary track in English for the Hong Kong DVD release....
    So I did kinda have first-hand information on this movie before any of you got to even touch it...

so yeah...it's been a while...
    And don't act so proud if you're downloading this movie!!!

12. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

I thought Edison stopped his Hong Kong career and went to Japan?

13. taiko_sau

taiko_sau Member

I thought the movie was pretty good.

14. codon

codon Well-Known Member

hmmmm:facepalm: