Does girls mind a shorter boyfriend

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by joe2movies, Dec 4, 2006.

1. yes girls do mind unless you got the $$$

2. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

Height, no problem, sometimes the $$$$ makes for the lack of height or head.

3. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Nope dnt mind, my bf is same height as me, so obviously wen i wear heels im quite a bit taller, but dne mind, he loves me in heels even though he's shorter and i love him for that cos a few of my friends who have shorter bfs arnt 'allowed' to wear heels which i think is rediculous.

4. Raymond_Cheung

Raymond_Cheung Well-Known Member

Agreed! I wonder how tale you are? Most asian girls are not taller than their bf.

5. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

most girls "prefer" a taller boyfriend, but of course they wouldn't mind. the girls with shorter boyfriends secretly wish that their bfs were a bit taller... =P I don't see many tall asian girls, I wouldn't mind dating one myself but I guess ideally i'd prefer that she'd be slightly shorter than me with heels on.

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i think my girl is around the same height as me. im like 5'7, she's like 5'5.

7. burnburn

burnburn Well-Known Member

lol, i'm taller than my gf, but she still calls me a midget
    nothing's wrong with that of course.

8. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

it does matter because i tried askin out a girl that was about 2 inches taller than me....and she said no because of that...so you know? btw, im like 5'4

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Haha dude, you got rejected because you couldn't give her the treat at that height.

10. emawlee28

emawlee28 Well-Known Member

LMAO . i had that issue .. he wus jus a few inches shorter . LMAO ... umm yeah kinda does

11. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

lol it dont matter really, have you seen like those celebs with those midgets? or tom cruise and his wife xD theres your answer right there

12. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

Ugh I'm a 5'5'' Chinese guy. I feel bad <=[

13. lancerWRX2003

lancerWRX2003 Banned

if the girl doesnt mind, i will mind. I'm 5'9 but i still feel short when i walk on the street. damn, the kids are getting taller every generation

14. i think i am 5`7 but i could be wrong lol and i would like to have my girlfriend shorter than me.... it just looks better...... my mom sure believes in me having a shorter girlfriend of course...... =\

15. minivancan

minivancan Well-Known Member

ahah yes i agree with u the whole way xD even tho my gf is about the same height as me lol -try's to grow taller- COMON! >.<

16. sponge_girl

sponge_girl Active Member

love is blind! i didn't noticed how short my husband was until 1 year after we were married. although i love him much, i do tell him that i wish he was taller. :laugh: oh well, can't do anything about it now.

17. nikiki

nikiki Well-Known Member

love is blind..

18. leen1314

leen1314 Member

i actually would mind if the guy is shorter than me. i´m already too short i think, so don+´t want a bf that´s shorter than me. but if you are really in love..then i guess it doesn´t matter....

19. clevergurl55

clevergurl55 Well-Known Member

^ ditto. I dunno, I'd feel embarassed for the guy if he was shorter then me :|

20. girlietwn

girlietwn Member

I think it is really hard to date a guy that is shorter. I reallly like this guys personality but because he is so short I dont find him to be physicallly attractive. I wish I did because he is such a great guy.