Does anyone like JRock?

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by xxloserrolliexx, Dec 2, 2007.

1. gothicayu

gothicayu Well-Known Member

i love jrock like bz , glay and l arc en ciel

2. type-a

type-a Member

l'arc is definitely one of the better jrock bands out there in my opinion, their musical style is so diverse

3. tesingo

tesingo Member

Me love Jrock,visual kei and Oshare kei =)
    their music is much more different than western rock/metal, thats why i like it :D
    I'm listening to Versailles, X-japan, L'arc en ciel, UVERworld, An Cafe, and more(sleepy, can't think xD)

4. mvmng99s3mv

mvmng99s3mv Member

Great to see another Jrock / Visual Kei fan here 8D
    I think I have the GazettE fever recently.
    I couldn't call it a day without listening to Ruki.
    I had only started listening to them last year but I kinda got attracted to them already ._.
    Currently Im still dying to watch their NLSB Tour Final at Nippon Budokan last December 26th T.T
    By the way~ Anyone fan's of Alice Nine, DELUHI, SCREW, ViVid, Miyavi, Antic Cafe, SID, SuG, Kra here? :D

5. ^Me :D

The GazettE (Uruha + Kai!) Pledge is so good x.x

Alice Nine, ViVid and SuG

6. Shawneezy

Shawneezy Member

listened to visual ever since I was in 7th grade.
    The GazettE and Dir En Grey are my top bands.
    There most likely isn't a jrock band that I haven't listened to though.

7. Yumizo

Yumizo Member

So far...the GazettE's my favorite band <3
    True, I've listened to Jrock like SuG, LM.C, Asian Kung Fu Generation from animes, just that, I didn't even know that they're jrock even though they're rather heavy for the Jpop category, but then after that, I kinda stopped listening songs from anime OSTs and proceeded into listening the other songs of couple of the bands. Sure, I started off with GazettE.

I could say that I'm pretty addicted to them.
    Their discography is VERY BIG and WIDE RANGED. Thats the best part of them right? You can find any song to fit your mood. (as in the rhythm)
    For example, you're angry, you can listen to heavy rock like DISCHARGE, Before I Decay, HYENA and Leech. If you're finding a good funk-like song to dance, Silly God Disco is awesome :) If you're depressed, moody, finding something calm and soothing, GazettE has a couple of ballads that are REALLY nice. One of their hits, Cassis, a-not-so-popular-but-nice song from their album DIM, Shiroki Yuutsu (Aoi's acoustic owns!) and also their latest...Yeah latest, (since May25th isn't out, so the full version of Vortex ain't out yet |D) PLEDGE, is one of their ballads I love the most at the moment. It was told that Ruki sees Pledge as a signature ballad for the GazettE.

/Jrock forum, sorry...I kinda went out topic talking mainly about GazettE, didn't I ><

Anyways, these bands have really nice music as well :D
    Sadly not all of them are famous cause they aren't majors ;_;
    ViVid, Alice Nine, SuG, Miyavi, Screw, LICKER, DELUHI, Vistlip

*headdesk I can't believe DELUHI actually called for a disband. Their guitarist Leda was awesome, his fingers moving around REAAAL quick.
    -points guitar solos of him. They had to choose Aprils Fool to disband D:

8. romrumrira

romrumrira Guest

I love YUI, the song rolling star is so good

9. Yumizo

Yumizo Member

Romrumria: Have you heard YUI's again? YUI's 'Again' sounds nice too :D

10. Ostalio

Ostalio New Member

As of now I like X-Japan and any J Rock thats incorporated into movies