Does Anyone Believe in Ghost

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by VietBoi, Jan 24, 2006.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

lol, funny enought my lecturer randomly asked the class about this. haha
    I dunno really.. I think they do exist? =S... but to believe in them, I think i will have to see it first.

2. rax_7

rax_7 Well-Known Member

I dont because i have never seen one. but i would like to see one and be friend if he/she wants to. :p if ghost exists then God exists. since i am an atheist, i dont believe in ghost.

3. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

I'm a skeptic on this topic, ever since i was a kid my grandparents tells me their encounters they supposedly had. I do believe ghost is just souls of the departed not knowing they are dead or are not willing to crossover. Once crossed over they reincarnate to become living object be it an animal, humans, plants....etc.. I don't believe that spirits have anything to do with God and I don't know why people think that anything supernatural has to mean that it's all God's doing, but this what i think.
    However, this a interesting topic and would like to here more on thee obscure topics.

4. rax_7

rax_7 Well-Known Member

because God himself is supernatural. religious people say God has super power, He knows something before it happens. He can do ANYTHING. He can control everything. that's supernatural.

Since i am an atheist, i dont believe in any of these. spirit, soul(depend how you define soul and spirit), ghost, god, fairy, demon.-sleepi do not believe life after dead.

5. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

So what if these people say that, we were brought up and influenced to think this way, it doesn't necessarily mean it's right. I could give a theory but you'll think I'm ridiculous and your not interested.

6. Awareness

Awareness Active Member

Other then the ghosts of daughters and wives, whom surely would get their REVENGE, because they were murdered because of a trivial thing called honor, No I do not need to believe in ghosts at this time.

7. homoloto

homoloto Well-Known Member

i saw one when i was young, but my parents said i was just too illl.bla bla blah

8. RainingIce

RainingIce Well-Known Member

well, i wouldn't say i do... but i can't say i don't either :p

9. Hairbear

Hairbear Well-Known Member

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

It's funny how you asked me this question today. LOL Was it you? i think it was..

11. whodat

whodat Member

I honestly dont believe in ghosts because it's just too superstitious.

12. Babulu

Babulu Member

Well, I don't believe in ghosts as i'm too scared to know if they are living around us. However, I do hope there will be a place for those spirit, especially for our old grandparents so that we know if they are well or not.