Does Anyone Believe in Ghost

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by VietBoi, Jan 24, 2006.

1. superbug9

superbug9 Well-Known Member

I believe there is such thing as ghost...I believe in the supernatural of things....

2. Eijiro

Eijiro Member

why not believe in what we can't see there are so many things that exist in the world that aren't questioned like the air we breathe???

3. shiyi

shiyi Member

I believe in it.

4. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

I've seen one when I was a kid. Scared the shit out of my mother.

5. describe it then!!

6. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

We lived in a haunted house when I was a kid. New lightbulbs would explode, stuff would randomly fall from the walls and all kind of unexplainable shit. For example once my lil bro from 6 months old would be in a babybox and when we check on him he would be sleeping on the ground. The box had bars from around a meter so now way he could climb it.

At night beds would start shaking. Ok so creepy fucking shit, right?

To the point. My family and I around 6 at that time was watching tvb video tapes and I suddenly nottice this man in the storage room just standing there smiling at me. It was a caucasian dude in his late 40's wearing a hat and in an old man suit.

So I asked my parents who that fucker was right, and my parants told me not to look and ignore it. But I just couln't let it go and kept looking and again asked why the fuuuck he was standing in our storage room and who it was.

Afterwards they told me they couldn't see it and it was a ghost.

So how did he looked? Well I described him from what I recalled in my memories above, the strange thing was that his feets were blurry white.

So yeah I believe it now and there was another encounter but I'll spare you the that one !

7. ^ wow, thanks for sharing that

8. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

Please share your other encounter. kthx

9. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Yeah, I also do believe in ghost. I don't remember what age I had seen the ghost. All i remembered was it was at night when I have to use the toilet and since the bathroom's door was ajar, i peaked outside and saw couple of guys talking in our living room. I know at the time, all my family were asleep. Also, those people i dont recall knowing any of them. they looked at me and didnt do anything. So, i hurried up and finished what i have to do and gone to bed. (this event happened when I was 5-6-7 years old in China.)

10. shangsuo

shangsuo Member

actually there's difference on the terms,

ghost=refer to a past event that somehow got captured on the environment. e.g. an apparition drift over a window. You cant interact with it, its like a video playback.
    I believe ghost are phenomena that science havent able to fully explain

spirit=an entity or energy that somehow visible and could act on its own, say cause bodily harm to you.

11. sure it wasn't these guys playing mahjong?

[​IMG]

12. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

^^^^^^

Revive mr.vampire !
    [​IMG]

13. BaKaHeRo

BaKaHeRo Member

definitely.. they are real...

14. yasuaki

yasuaki Active Member

I don't believe yet. I will when I see one. :)

... hmm... actually that thought bothers me a little.

15. Sho22

Sho22 Member

Well i personally don't but sometime freak out when a hear mysterious sound -_-2

16. aipeng

aipeng Active Member

i believe there are bad spirits hahaha

17. ohitzfrankie

ohitzfrankie Member

i would really just believe until someone told me a good reason

18. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Ever taken a really good piss then shiver after? Bathroom ghost...True story.

19. ch3nstar

ch3nstar Member

I will believe, if i see one.