Does Anyone Believe in Ghost

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by VietBoi, Jan 24, 2006.

1. tallgirl888

tallgirl888 Well-Known Member

It's one of those things that I"m not sure of...Depends on what you think a ghost is too...is it a human spirit, or just somthing there?

2. mugenhonda

mugenhonda Member

I seen one before.

3. uraha

uraha Well-Known Member

tough question....i sorta believe they exist but until i really see one i wont completely believe in them.

4. yumdedumjenn

yumdedumjenn Well-Known Member

i like your phrase. it really stood out to me. i personally do believe in ghosts and reincarnation because i've kinda had an encounter with one before. know that i'm thinking and remembering it. its scaring the poops out of me.

5. karyn89

karyn89 Well-Known Member

sure!!i believe..if not wat does the dead ppl would be??sure there is such thing in this world..

6. rin

rin Well-Known Member

i believe ghost exist because i seen one before. kind of scary thinking about it now.

7. cignalc

cignalc Active Member

dunno coz never seen one.
    but if they do exist, then i'm sure they're just another kind of race that live in this world.
    maybe they just have an abitlity to make us can't see them

8. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

^thats a new way of looking at it but if u think they are another race does that mena that when we die we become a different race did u think of that .... thats what ghosts are

9. cignalc

cignalc Active Member

i believe after people die, then turn into corpse and back into the earth
    and ghost might be just another race that completely have nothing to do with human
    they might do reproductive as well.

10. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

I don't want to believe in ghosts but I'm afraid they really do exist. Yeah I know this is a contradictio in terminis but if I'm in Europe I tend to think there is no such things as ghosts or entitties but whenever I'm in Asia and relatives telling me what to do or what not to do to avoid ghosts and the stories, I'll like to be on the safe side just in case. A part of the (Asian) ghosts stories are bs, but I do acknowledge there's another part that can't be easily explained.

11. Owatari

Owatari Member

I thikn ghost ( or something like that, depend how to call them / it ) exsist. If God ( synonyme of good ) exsists so ghosts ( most often as a synonyme of bad ) must exists, too. Question is how can we call it ( same to existence of God )...
    Other way if someboedy really believe strong in excistence of ghosts and he/she scary about them it's really propably that this person can see them. Like miracle in religion. It's depend on faith.

12. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

I seen body possessions, but I think it was fake.

13. missjade

missjade Member

yeah i believe in ghosts...can't deny 'they' aren't there
    i know some ppl who have seen them too

14. jmcd4ever

jmcd4ever Well-Known Member

I believe but am sort of skeptical when people say they didn't see it but felt something.

15. sillumjay

sillumjay Well-Known Member

hmmm seeing is believing in my case... but i have not seen a ghost as of yet... i think its all in our imagination really. if you see a ghost there has to be an explanation right? break it down into steps... if you saw the ghost for a split second can you really be sure it wasn't your imagination? However if you see something for a couple of seconds then ermm yeh... be scared =P

16. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

But what about the cases where 2 or more people saw the same at the same time? And even your own imagination can scare you. -ohmy

17. yip

yip Well-Known Member

i used 2 wen i was 5-mellow

but now? dunt think so

18. eurekas

eurekas Member

I also believe.
    I scared to walk alone in the dark place. ;)

19. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

Don't believe in what I can't see and what I don't want to see lol..