Do you think breakfast is important for you?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by gawain187, Jun 3, 2007.

1. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

And do you eat after you wake up? <_<
    Coz if you do that's call BREAKFAST technically.

2. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

I usually have a nutrition bar with sparkling water every morning, and consider that my breakfast.

I remember a class I had back in high school. Every Friday, we'd cook breakfast and eat it. White people's breakfast is the bomb. Bacon, hash browns, etc. etc. I took the class when Seattle was going through that huge budget deficit crisis, so our teacher made us write letters to the government and complain. I think that was the toughest assignment we did. We watched a lot of movies... while eating popcorn. Man, that class was fun.

3. lammy29

lammy29 Well-Known Member

i hardly av breakfast cus i cant eat summit wen i wake up.

4. ribsandbbqbeef

ribsandbbqbeef Well-Known Member

Sounds like this guy hasn't woken up early for an honest day's work or class in his life....lol lazy bum....

5. daisy

daisy Well-Known Member

I do think breakfast is important but I hardly eat in the morning but I don't know why.

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

these days alota ppl rocking those power bars....or so i see.

7. lilbambi_yl

lilbambi_yl Member

i never skip brekkie unless i'm running late. I find that it helps me to stop craving and hence overeating during lunch. Of course, what you eat during brekkie is also important. Better to have some healthy stuff =)

8. Marrow

Marrow Active Member

Breakfast prevents my stomach from growling in class, but I am usually too lazy to wake up early enough to make anything.

But yes, breakfast is important. My teacher says, proteins jumpstarts your brain :B

9. vicky_tran

vicky_tran Member

Breakfast gives me brain power. Can't think in the morning without having a bite to eat

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i think breakfast is important but my definition of breakfast is different too lol, i usually have it during lunch cause i wake up late as hell

11. cwho

cwho Well-Known Member

breakfast is good voor you.it give you energie,2 start your day.

12. saulin

saulin Member

WOW!! Skipping breakfast is not very smart. There is too much evidence showing that a decent breakfast is critical to your health. Try to have a hot breakfat if at all possible, rather than the cerals.

13. sars4tw

sars4tw Well-Known Member

Breakfast IS the most important meal of the day. But i never eaten breakfast since high school hahahaha! I'm still good.

14. tg79

tg79 Active Member

Breakfast is very important for you to kick start the day. i always have breakfast.

15. ewize1

ewize1 Active Member

breakfast is the most important meal of the day. studies showed that children who take breakfast generally perform better in their studies than those who do not take breakfast..so eat your breakfast...

16. nova12345

nova12345 Active Member

of course, breakfast is the most improtant meal of the day

17. bbes

bbes Incredible

it helps u to get concentrated for the day which makes it important though some people get their concentration and focus from coffee which isn't gd for u as too much caffeiene is bad.

18. samvivi

samvivi Member

Breakfast is very important, once you get used to have a big breakfast, you just can't stop eating breakfast.

19. 01luckymoi

01luckymoi Member

breakfast is important for me because its brain food in the morning. it gives you energy and also if you eat in the morning it will burn calories faster throughout the day.

20. tg79

tg79 Active Member

I have to have breakfast.. If not i'll feel sick and no energy.. If i dont have breakfast i at least have some beverage to drink.. A lot of people say it's important to have a good breakfast.. and its true!!