Do you think anyone will die in the end?

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by raykoo, Jun 20, 2008.

1. raykoo

raykoo New Member

I think that eitheir frankie or kevin will die in the end.. what do you guys think?

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

apparently i heard that kevin gets in to a explosion , but i dunno if its in the end,

3. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Nah...don't think kevin or frankie will die.

4. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

I dont think they will kill off frankie yet because of the whole linda thing it would be to drastic personally i think they will just have a big ending with someone maybe ending in the hospital but i reallly hope they dont kill off kevin or frankie and probably end with bobby and yoyo gettting married and then possibly kevin being in the hospital or like frankie and charmaine and kevin all like go off their own ways or something like that

5. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I read that Kevin will be in a coma from an explosion during the last episode. Hopefully no one dies anymore.

6. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I hope that Kevin becomes the evil guy at the end and killed Frankie, because he found out that he loves Bell too

7. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

I think Kevin will die in the end in the explosion, causing Charmaine to end up with Frankie.

8. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

I read up news that Frankie might die in the series and it will be in episode 25. Dont know if it true or not. hope not

9. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

actually about frankie dying might not actually be that tragic

remember michael tse in Slicing of the Demon with Bernice Liu...

Michael Tse loved Angela Tong, she dies...last episode Michael dies =/...so storyline like this might happen again =\

10. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I think TVB is leaving it an open ending. Rumours about Kevin being in a coma in the last episode. No elaboration on whether Charmaine will be with Frankie or Kevin

11. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Hope neither dies, esp. if there is a FH3, cos that would mean more character changes. If TVB wana keep the viewings up, they shd stop changing the characters that pple have learnt to relate to. Keeping characters the same is partially y CSI do so well, maybe they shd learn from that!

12. monkey_hero

monkey_hero Member

Man, the only one if anyone I want to die in the end is Yoyo. Apparently Kevin will be in coma, this makes me think that he will be with Charmaine in the end. But think don't think this will make a good ending. I think she should be with Frankie...Most people are concerned with Kevin and think he will die. But after I found out that Kevin will end up in coma, the only images popping up in my head is Charmaine crying next to his bed and the he wakes up and they reunite. (I think people should be more concerned about Frankie)

13. crazyazn

crazyazn Member

supposedly kevin and frankie are going to be involved with an explosion and kevin is supposed to be in a coma and we don't know what happens to frankie
    so there could be a forensic heroes 3

14. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Kevin is gonna be in coma...i think like others have said it gonna be an open ending...hope they keep the cast for FH3... CSI has da main original cast for 8 seasons...

15. warz2k2

warz2k2 Member

kevin, from my opinion,,,