Do you like the series?

Discussion in 'Speech Of Silence - 甜言蜜語' started by whitenight, Jul 7, 2008.

1. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Very boring series, i fell asleep after 5 eps, crap script.

2. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

NO ... this series sucks too. Kate Tsui delivered a very POOR performance. She was so fake in all the chapters. I wasn't touch by her at all. On the other hands, Kenneth Ma seems to improve with each new drama that he's in .. I am very impressed with his versatility. Despite the unique but weak storyline, it really didn't shine out due to poor actings.

3. Nerix

Nerix Member

At the beginning I found this serie quite interesting but as the story goes by I found it boring. And I don't think the ending was a good ending.I

4. kitty.kat

kitty.kat Active Member

It's kind of boring. I've finished the series but I skip a lot to finish it.

5. busycat21

busycat21 Member

at first i really ant be bothered to watch it but at the end i did cuz i got nuthin to watch nd i really dnt like kate bein the main character. her actin is bad.

6. Yup while some may find this series rather boring i thought it was alright, but i must say that near the end Kates character became really annoying when she was totally deaf.

7. zilch28

zilch28 Active Member

At the beginning of the series it was alright, but it starts to get really boring later on

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol it did turn out pretty bad, was good at start but seemed to drag on
    kenneth and kate did some pretty bad acting , but o well, the story was a bit too plain as well

9. stjohn87

stjohn87 Member

overall, this show is quite good to watch but it seems to be dragging a bit. wanna learn that hand language. XD

10. Weberley333

Weberley333 Member

I actually enjoyed this series....i'm not a big fan of Kate Tsui but after this...she is okay....

11. Chehin888

Chehin888 Member

personally i would say this series it quite good, i really like kate she is so pretty :)

12. masiuling

masiuling Active Member

didnt like the series coz the acting was bad. maybe coz i don't like kate tsui

13. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Boring at the start, but it does develop into a good storyline, worth the watch

14. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Light series, but nothing special, dont like Kate Tsui and that hasnt really changed, dunno they just something annoying about her

15. jenny94

jenny94 Active Member

It was OK

16. appo

appo Member

The series was OK, not exceptional. If i had a choice of another series like "fated to love you", i'd much rather watch that soap instead. Nothing special about this soap.

17. its so so ,somethings it was boring

18. Zita Man

Zita Man Member

kate is getting better. Her performance improved a lot!!

19. Jeffrey Lau

Jeffrey Lau Active Member

Decent show. Worth watching.

20. burolii

burolii Member

This series is ok, dont like the end though, it was pretty sad.