Do you get irritated when people shake their leg?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by chickenutbread, Jun 4, 2007.

1. megazone23

megazone23 Well-Known Member

It gets annoying when people shake their legs. Especially if they are sitting right beside you on a bench or something! It makes the whole bench shake along with them. Takes my concentration off anything I'm doing >=(

2. bchanana

bchanana Well-Known Member

YESSS IT does! But I do it. But I know when to do it and I know when not to do it. Lol, when I was reading this, I was shaking my leg! >_<

3. FatOldMan

FatOldMan Member

i hate when girls do oit, its like shess complete trash and not worth it kind.

4. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

^wow. complete trash. so you only like ms.manners all around eh?

5. rachel taylor

rachel taylor Member

well, it's not that polite to shake your leg.. it's as if you're agitated or something... =.="

6. Yong-Shi

Yong-Shi Well-Known Member

I actually do it quite often too and my grandma scolds me for that and tells me to be more "pleasant." It's been a habit ever since I was small. o_O

7. Milky

Milky New Member

it's like a habit >.<"
    i do it all the time.. i get nervous easily XD haha

8. Elusive

Elusive Member

I do shake my legs too. I think shaking their leggs can define in different way. from my experience, shaking my legg to increase stimulate; to be awak, revive my nervousness, to get notice, or just do it because you got nothing to do. I do sometime because the food is good, the drink is tasty that is when i am in the mood of shaking my leggs. My mom always told me not to because it is rediculous and rude. and it creat bad habit. This is from my perspective.

9. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

my mom told me not to do it cause all my money will fall out ><

10. Aussei

Aussei Member

lol! i REALLY HATE it!

11. Aussei

Aussei Member

Lol! i absoltely HATE it!

12. Stop your spamming

13. liltigger23

liltigger23 Well-Known Member

:S:S i think shaking ur leg just makes other people uncomfortable
    i understand what some ppl say about feeling nervous and such because i've caught myself shaking my leg before when i was nervous or like impatient
    but it's kind of irritating for other ppl.. especially if ur in the middle of an exam... and u can see it in the corner of ur eye.............

14. mszcyndie

mszcyndie Well-Known Member

yeaa, for some reason. i find it SO0o annoying, i keep telling my bf to stop it. maybe cause when i was younger my mom always told me to stop it. and that it's bad and bla blah blah

15. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Yeah,,,dun like to see people shaking their legs too much...