Do you get irritated when people shake their leg?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by chickenutbread, Jun 4, 2007.

1. I'm definitely guilty of shaking my leg...and I also like to put up my feet whenever I can. I usually do it when I'm bored out of my freakin skull or itching to move after a long period sitting in one spot, not so much when I'm nervous.

2. shw

shw Well-Known Member

yan yiuew focckkkkkk yip. thats what im told...

3. masjavv

masjavv Member

I'm also guilty of shaking my legs. I usually do it when at work. It helps with concentration. I guess it's the same for those who needs to chew gum while doing work.

4. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

nope.. not really. there are worse bad habits that i can't stand.. so shaking legs becomes more minute. i dun do it though..

5. fayenatic

fayenatic Well-Known Member

a lil bit -- but i do it too!!

6. aznxchurro

aznxchurro Active Member

imo shaking your legs in public leaves the message that you lack class. How hard can it be to sit down without moving your arms and legs around excessively.

7. tomatoman

tomatoman Well-Known Member

why is shaking leg = no class but shaking ur booty at the dance floor = sexy??

8. aznxchurro

aznxchurro Active Member

Why not? Shaking your leg doesn't make you cooler, sexier, more successful. Its just a bad habit that one should try to avoid or get rid of. I'm pretty sure you would leave a bad impression if you were shaking your legs in a job interview and the interviewer saw it. The first thing that comes to my mind when I see someone shake their legs is they need to take a piss/shit real bad:D I'm pretty sure people who shake their legs don't notice but when they shake their legs, their body moves with them too. Imagine dinner with a girl you're going after and all she sees' is the upper part of your body slightly moving. I'd hate to wonder what happens next.

Honestly though, I don't see how you're relating shaking your leg when you set down towards something like shaking your booty on the dance floor.

9. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

I don't really care when people shake their legs.. but just don't make the table, floor, sofa, etc shaking with ya. I don't care if it doesn't affect my well-being, but when I can feel that something is shaking along, then it gets fucken annoying. grrrrr...

And yeah.. I like putting my feet up too :/ I go no class ::shame shame::

10. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

I used to shake my leg a lot. I blame it on the fact that my grandma used to shake her leg when she put me on her lap.

Anyways, my mom got me to stop doing it... and now whenever I see people either shaking their leg or swinging their leg, it pisses the hell out of me. It's so annoying! It's not that hard to sit still... and if you really can't, twirl your thumbs or something. I especially hate it when people shake the whole bench or table when they shake their leg. Ugh.

11. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

not if they r not near me but if they are then sorta

12. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

omg somebody one sat behind me in school and they shook their leg on my chair so it was like omg! i will kill you!@

13. tree

tree Well-Known Member

oh man! i always get damned damned DAMNED pissed off by people shaking their leg, even if i can only see that shaking leg through the corner of my eye!!!!!!!!!! Bloody distracting!

14. tomatoman

tomatoman Well-Known Member

From the way i see it.....it is just another way of showing impatience......sum people pace back and forth or repeatedly do sumthing when they feel impatient....Shaking the leg is just another way for them to loosen up.....I dun think anyone would actually shake their leg during a job interview or actually on a date with their GF......unless they got a pretty good reason to...=p

15. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

so let's see you shake your booty and show some 'dirty' (literally) dancing in front of juilliard professors. -shock

16. weezelskeezel

weezelskeezel Well-Known Member

i admit that i shake my legs sometimes, usually when i'm bored or impatient. can't help a bad habit.. i try not to do it when my chair is close to other ppl and they will feel it, but unfortunately there are those that will shake even though they know our chairs are touching! hella annoying. the worst was once there was this guy in my class that was wearing the "swishy" waterproof type pants and was shaking his legs.. it's bad enough to feel the shaking on ur chair but to hear it too?!? ahhhhhhh make me wanna punch him

17. person

person Well-Known Member

If they're by me yeah, same table, the table starts to shake, it gets annoying.

18. oceanocean

oceanocean Well-Known Member

i do it..... and it never annoys me

19. Ricochet

Ricochet Member

Yes its annoying !
    Mum always said that if you shake you leg, you're shaking all your money away !

It's just so restless leg syndrome (but they CAN stop it).

20. jaclynlim81

jaclynlim81 New Member

Its a bit contradicting

I cant stand it seeing others do it............but it feel nice doing it............ Go figure!