Do you cry when you're sad?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by wondergirl, May 19, 2006.

1. Cathaline

Cathaline Active Member

I'm a big cry baby! I cry when I watch sad shows, cry when I'm mad or sad and even when I'm happy. >.< but what makes me cry the most is when my close friends or family members are crying... lol

2. dannylak23

dannylak23 Well-Known Member

well i don't cry when i'm sad, but if it's something really serious then i guess a drop of tear is natural...

3. KingPin

KingPin Well-Known Member

I cry when I make a booboo.

4. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

sighs... nope.. haven't cried for more than 7 years now..

5. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

right now.. i feel a negative sad feelin within me..but i need to keep it in even tho its uncomfortable cos i kno if i releas it out..i'm probal guna feel stupid or sumfin..but i'm not guna cry..

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

yes i cry and im not ashamed of it -cry2

7. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

nope..dont cry..there's a saying in chinese: guys should bleed blood not tears
    or sumfin like that..

8. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ are you sure? but bleed? thats so erm weird never heard that one before -confused

9. Haiyu

Haiyu Member

i'm a cry baby. i cry a lot.. on my own though, i try not to let anyone see. it's just my personal way of releasing stress, anger, anxiety and so forth. i kept everything pent up.. so it's a great de-stresser for me.

10. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i dont think he meant bleed as in real bleed but flow (in chinese) is L-ow
    get it? '...l-ow hoot but l-ow lui'

11. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

Thats what i meant..sorry for the confusion..

12. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Haha...what a question. Of course I cry...in fact, I cry so easily it embarrasses me at times!

But I don't agree that guys shouldn't cry. I'd appreciate a guy who'd cry at appropriate times...

13. the idea of guys not allowed to cry was originated thru centuries.... according to sociology, since forever, man was believed to supposedly be superior to women (which is turning around during the last while of this century). because they were supposed to be stronger and man symbolizing strength, crying was a sign of weakness, therefore banned among males. i do believe the idea of males wanting to feel strong still occurs in today's society, as it does in many societies in the world. that is why the idea of males crying is still foreign to this world.

there is nothing wrong with males crying, but it all depends on society's definition of male strength...

14. cuforeversky

cuforeversky Member

Crying is natural. Even though it doesn't solve my problems, it helps me release the emotional turmoil I feel during sad moments.

15. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

being able to cry releases pent up emotions. don't you think it's torture not to be able to express your feelings?

16. Sheqiko

Sheqiko New Member

Before, when I was younger, I usually tell myself that it's nothing and I never cry. I don't really care about what happened. Evern if i fall and was hurt badly. I jsut never cried. But lately I've been crying for the littlest things... Now i just wanted to let it all out..

17. Retsyo

Retsyo Well-Known Member

I don't usually get sad, I'm a pretty cold and stiff person, but I do cry over other stuff that is not even sad, like looking at old pictures of stuff that reminded me of the past and other silly stuff. (note: I am a girl)

18. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

i cry only when theres family problem etc... havent really had a proper relationship yet :(

19. I was raised to not cry so i don't, tbh i find it real annoying and i see it as weakness if i see a man crying except in certain circumstances like a death in the family or something like that, as for women, its not so bad as women are more emotional. i personally dont cry over a death or pain or whatver but there is one thing that brings out a tear or two (not sure if thats considered crying) but i wont bother go into that, but even then im NEVER gona be balling my eyes out, thats just not me.

have i cried in the past.. ofcourse, i remember when i was little and my cat went AWOL, i was in tears cus i thought i lost my cat.

so yeah im a pretty old skool "men dont cry" person, i have no so-called feminine side to be getting in contact with...100% MAN-pirate and if that's considered a weakness then im weak indeed

20. isn't crying natural part of being sad?