Do you cry when you're sad?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by wondergirl, May 19, 2006.

1. mintygirl

mintygirl Active Member

gosh, where do i start... lol im the biggest cry bao ever..
    i cant help but cry when i watch sad movies... and my friends are like sitting there with straight faces munching popcorn -__- ah wells...i feel better after i cry...lol

2. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

i cry quite a bit.. well maybe alot then...
    whenever i think of something sad.. i just couldnt help it... tears will just come...
    esp when i walk down the street n i see old ppl.. like really old ones walking down the street looking all lonely.. somehow i will shed tears too.. i m serious.. i have some kind of tearing disorder i think..

3. Yea, i cry when i'm sad.haha! OF COURSE I DO! it's just a way of expressing my feelings and i don't see anything wrong with crying, although some people do say that it's a form of weakness. Nevertheless, i think it's better than bottling everything up inside and then, one day EXPLODE. =)

4. ahcow2

ahcow2 Active Member

I find it very hard to cry... for some reason, its very hard to have tears..

5. tengyq

tengyq Member

i mean everybody cries..

6. 3liminator

3liminator Well-Known Member

I cry when I'm sad but depends how sad I am

7. xxsweetheartxx

xxsweetheartxx Well-Known Member

I believe that everyone cries, just a matter of how much and how long.. guys do cry just not as much as girls

8. ch0ps7ix

ch0ps7ix Well-Known Member

Real Men Dont Cry!!!!!!!!!!! ......................................................in public

-smileb

9. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

^ see, what exactly defines a "real man", and why would you want to be a "real man" when sometimes, that's not what girls actually like. well, girls might not like your definition of a "real man"

10. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Hmm it's ok to cry whenever you are overwhelmed with emotions be it happiness or sadness or even frustration as a human being. I find it rather disturbing if a person doesn't cry. :)

11. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i hate 2 cry but i'm a tearful person...it's just that tears will flow uncontrollably but i didn't sob or whatever haha...

12. misenlai

misenlai Well-Known Member

when i'm sad i watch movie, drink and just lay dead lazy... but not cry..

13. sweetchocolates

sweetchocolates Active Member

i cry when it really hurts.
    crying is like a medicine that takes out all the hurt feelings..
    maybe the tears carry all the hurt feelings with it!!!
    hahahahaha!!!

14. mizzshawty

mizzshawty Member

I cry when I sad... but I cry alone because I dont like anyone to look at me crying

=\

15. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

it depends i suppose, i dont wana worry my friends so i just keep it in with a smile on my face..

16. kaofun

kaofun Member

hello,

too lazy to read all the other replies, so im just going to answer your question.

I am a guy and I don't cry because I have that "I don't give a crap" attitude. And I guess I am born with ppl telling me "you only bleed and not cry," you know the whole chinese saying thing.

I seen a guy cried cause someone called him fat...

17. amulet

amulet New Member

yes...often cry myself to sleep after a recent pasting away of someone i know well (in real life that is) i will just let the tears flow and then woke up with really red puffy eyes

but crying is a good way to release sadness and grief and express ur emotions so dont be afraid to cry when u need to -innocent2

18. fishfishchang

fishfishchang Member

i will sleep when i sad... sometimes cry becos of watching sad movies...

19. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

^I can't sleep when I am sad. I'll haf to stay up like a zombie until I crash..

20. ch0ps7ix

ch0ps7ix Well-Known Member

if u highlight the end of my post it says "in public" if u didnt notice..... and u wouldnt understand what a real man is ... unless u had something between ur legs .... :p and its coo if u dont like a real man.... theres always one other person to take ur place...