Do U think this series will win an Award?

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by tien317, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

Damien's acting is superb. He has been in the business long enough, but he has the history of accreditation.

I can go on forever, but you guys seem to have hit the spots regarding this series.

2. densha

densha Well-Known Member

I think the only person deserving of an award is Sheran Tang for best actress. She was superb in this series and I think she was the most important actress other than maybe jessica

3. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

i would feel that Drive Of Life wont had much chances to win lots of awards lo.. i think so, Heart Of Greed will gain big chances... cos.. as we can see, Heart of Greed, tis series.. it's is earlier of yr 2007 series and untill today.. we stil listening lots of ppl saying abt tis series.. and every cast in Heart of Greed are just like already status in everyone's heart... we just wont forget every cast in Heart of Greed... but to Drive Of Life, there's are supporter oso... but the feed back of Drive of Life is not as good as Heart of Greed... and i personally really wish tis yr Heart of Greed will gain the BIG WINNER... esp, i wish to see Mosses get the award of Best Actor and Lee Sze Kei get the award Best Actress and the Best Series is Heart Of Greed..
    hahaha..

i m watching Drive Of Life now, but felt tat is not as good as Heart of Greed, sometimes its really bored, make me, will fast forward some scene or episode.... but to Heart of Greed, i already watched 2 times ( i mean whole series i watched 2 times ) and i never even fast forward any of the episode or scene.. cos.. Heart of Greed, every scene is just so nice and great......

Attached Files:

4. naruuuto

naruuuto Active Member

thats true...i only like DOL because of Damien's acting if it wasnt for the actors DOL totally suck...I hate the storyline. I wouldnt skip any episode for HOG but for DOL i think they should make it like 30 episodes or something...some of the scenes arent even worth watching.