Do Girls Prefer Guys who can cook?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by kakenx, Jun 7, 2007.

1. fallenstar

fallenstar Active Member

oh my gosh YES! my future husband must be a good cook (cuz i hate cooking and am probably terrible) or else we'll have to dine out all the time, or if we're filthy rich we'll have a chef. :)

2. julisensei

julisensei Well-Known Member

Just came into the forum so this is only my humble opinion ... but I think that guys should cook, clean, and be able to do all the household stuff that women are "supposed" to do. Because if you are cohabiting together, you gotta have a buddy system and help each other out. If the guy is able to take care of his companion and make her lunch, take care of laundry, or get dinner ready by the time she's home, that is a major category for points to the ladies.

3. jennywu

jennywu Member

of course

so that the girls don't have to cook

4. bearduck314

bearduck314 Well-Known Member

I think a guy that can cook is cool.

5. trangtwo

trangtwo Well-Known Member

yes! lol i can't cook at all.

#245 trangtwo, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
  6. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

of course a guy that can cook!
    preferably one who is better than me as he can teach me how to cook :D

7. duzzie

duzzie Active Member

I prefer guys who can cook and in my opinion I believe that its better for the relationship, because its nice to be able to cook together if we want...I think its fun to cook with your partner...you get to spent time together after a harsh day at work. Also when I am tired from work and he's not tired he can cook for us that way we won't starve. Majority of society perceive women as the cooks at home and men are the ones making money, but these days women also work but women still have to come home from work and still cook and clean that just seems unfair...men should also consider women's feelings...its better to take turns cooking and cleaning...i mean both the male and female would understand each more this way

8. MichiChan

MichiChan Member

Definitely^^
    cause im a terrible cook :(

9. minivancan

minivancan Well-Known Member

ahaha wow good thing i kinda decided to pick up on some cookin skills but still learning >.< and what kind of food would u girls say is something good to know for a guy i mean im tryin to think of something special to try to make atleast for someone hehe

10. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

lol..u know them candlelit dinners...and u got the steak etc....u can try that?
    or make ur special someone's favourite food...

it mite not taste as good but its the thought that counts...thats why i'll eat whateva my bf makes for me....even if his skills are basic...i'll still eat it...=p

11. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

I can COOK!! :)

12. Phoenix

can u make....sushi?
    or chinese pizza?

:)

13. lancerWRX2003

lancerWRX2003 Banned

There is chinese pizza? wow, i never know that

14. minivancan

minivancan Well-Known Member

i can prbly try sushi she likes sushi xD lol

@ lancerWRX2003 u know pizza was kinda invented in china right? lol just the italians put the red sauce and mean and stuff on it and called it pizza lol

15. Phoenix

its not really a pizza per se....but thats what my grandma said it was...O__o

i wna try Aoes's curry chicken katsu =]

16. DeX

DeX Member

My gf doesn't seem like it though. She seems more willing to cook for me. haha.

17. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

definitely!! i love watching a guy while he is cooking!! and no matter he makes it will taste good (hopefully)

18. lomaichi

lomaichi Active Member

guy's r good in BBQ and meat stuff
    Girls's r good in cooking healty and veggy thing

19. yuen101

yuen101 Member

yeah, i like guys who can cook. i don't want to cook all the time.. it would be terrible if he only can bake an egg

20. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

beans on toast anyone? :D