Dizzy issues from the theme song??

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by rockroll, Nov 1, 2008.

1. rockroll

rockroll New Member

Dizzy issue from the theme song??

for the first time in my entire life, this tv-series seems to has some 'dizzy issue' out of the theme song... it is the lamest perhaps the most low-class tvb theme song for an enormous project like 'Gem of Life'.. anyone does agree with my opinion??

#1 rockroll, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  2. aznxray

aznxray Member

its a good theme song cept it just goes so fast

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

wow ... soo diizzzzzy... head ach after wathcing the theme title for some reson .... hmmm

4. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

the themesong isnt very catchy but its got a grandness to it..lol..the vid does make me feel dizzy though..lol..but it is something unique i guess..

5. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

lol but i think that theme songs are a place for like spoilers.. well a bit anyway.. but with it going so fast.. and it doesn't even seem to have any spoilers hidden in it..

6. jasminekpk

jasminekpk Member

I thought I was the only one having this dizziness problem.....have to look away from the tv screen whenever they play the theme song. They shd have run the thing a bit slower.LOL

7. i love the song... i think it goes very well with the series... but i gotta admit the clip did make me dizzy hahaha...

8. CookieChiu

CookieChiu Member

I actually like the themesong and the credits however I get so dizzy watching it. I thought I was the only one until my dad exclaims one day, omg! the credits are making so dizzy! They probably could've done something different with it-I wonder if TVB has received any complaints about it?

9. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

me too... it spins around and around. I think they wanted to get the point across that they went throughout the world to film this.

10. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

i thought my screen was screwed
    tvb is wrecking our eyes
    but its good so people don't care

11. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

I don't like the teme song, but it doesn't matter, cuz i skip it anyways

12. Pancakes

Pancakes Member

I am starting to like the theme song but I'll have to listen to it with my eyes closed as well because it makes me so dizzy too. The first time I watched it (I was gonna eat my breakfast), I was about to lose my appetite. What the hell were they thinking, really. LOL, sigh~

13. worgorgec

worgorgec Well-Known Member

totally agree the first time i have seen a TVB theme song which makes me dizzy so i always have to skip the theme song n now i cant remember how the theme song sounds

14. yuppo

yuppo Member

i love the song the first time i heard it.

15. aljs

aljs Member

the theme songs suck.. i love the one where they put moses and gigi together.. anyone know wat song is that?

16. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

haha i hafta skip the theme song everytime cuz it makes me wanna puke...well, even if it doesnt i will still skip it but yeahhXD

17. mbnz230

mbnz230 Well-Known Member

it makes you feel dizzy because theme song scenes are sliding from right to left instead of the traditional way. a few of my family members are saying the same thing.

18. DDdrama

DDdrama Member

the song is good
    it is really different for all TVB drama 's

19. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

i thought the person singing the song sucks
    seems like she hasn't got the power to sing it!
    as for the pictures didn't realise it was spinning XD
    it's a change i guess

20. cussimon

cussimon Member

Love this song but quite confusing..........