Discussion for Episode 33 ~

Discussion in 'Dicey Business - 賭場風雲' started by b-lee, Jan 3, 2007.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

So what do you guys think about this episode? what will happen next? haha I still haven't watched episode 33 yet so I'll probably hide from this thread until I do lol

Anyways, if you did watch it and have something to say about this episode here's the place! :p

2. i'm only up to episode 15 or something... i lost interest when they turned Michael into a villain

3. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

just finished 33! At least we know michael is not totally evil.

He is very upset when Benz gets hit by the car. But he doesn't

take him to the hospital! OMG! wtf! what a a-hole. he takes

him to some underground doctor who says he can't fix Benz up.

I saw the preview for next episode. I think Michael finally decides

to take Benz to the hospital, but its too late, and like that, our

comic relief has been destroyed.

4. calvin87

calvin87 Member

i think these last episodes are going to be very interest. Episode 33 was good, but i think ep 34 will be much better. Don't you think after watching the preview of the next ep.

5. calvin87

calvin87 Member

this is one of my favourite series

6. happii

happii Well-Known Member

i felt very sorry for Benz he was just felt in love with a lady n now a car crash him hope he don't die i really want to see him n that lady (forgot her name).

7. according to the tvb website he dies... sorry to inform u that...

8. so its gonna be a sad ending... i like those :)

9. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

^ lol i don't relli mind how it ends, but i rather it end in a happy one :) Watched up to episode 30, going to watch the last few chapters this weekend

10. according to TVB website the ending will b Michael Miu goes to jail b friends with Bobby again... Bosco n Tavia gets married... n Bobby waits for Jessica to return to him

11. FiW0O

FiW0O Member

who's benz? ... lols i only watched to epid.32 =(

12. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Benz Hui is the name of the Actor that plays

the guy that loves the hotpots and calls

Michael and Bobby "Honey and Baby"

13. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

Aww. Well TVB always kill one of the supporting actor/actress just to make it a sad ending and people cry bla bla. I think it's quite good that Benz die though because him dying might make Michael good again. So he's sacrificing for something so that's good. But the sad thing is, I think he's in love with the girl with the short hair, I forgot her name but I think he's beggining to love her.. that's so sad!

14. babyboo168

babyboo168 New Member

i'm lost in this new PA.. how to d/l the movies ?? i witing for episode 33.. but i dun see any link to it.. PLZ HELP/.. i'm lost

15. kst

kst Well-Known Member

I think it's a very interesting tv series. It's got comedy, drama, and everything inside. ^^

16. tvb4ever

tvb4ever Member

It's a good series. Its just that the ending leaves you in a suspense that you would be so eager to find out if it is true.

17. NoobDJ

NoobDJ Active Member

Luv ending where dere are a numba of alternatives, its makes u fink alot bout it... also, tav & Bosco's son was SOO CUTE ...... dey really do look lik a family... i fink dey'd b kinda cute if dey were a real couple...