Discussion Ep. 1

Discussion in 'The Slicing of the Demon - 凶城計中計' started by TVBfan4ever, Mar 21, 2007.

1. jammer8798

jammer8798 Member

the plot not veri strong leh... but bernice is the strong point to watch this series..

2. shytjai

shytjai Member

boring serie...........

3. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

yea. nothing exciting,

on scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, i say it is 5.

I should sue to get my time watchin back.

4. ice

ice Member

I'm not a huge fan of Michael. Maybe his role should have been given to someone else.

5. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

its an ok series...its not that best that ive seen for ancient series. the acting was pretty good though.

6. fatboi2007

fatboi2007 Active Member

this movie. ok. not what i have expected. the first 10 chapters of the movie is just plan boring. but starting from chapter 11-20 then it started to get a little bit better and interesting.

7. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

I found this show got a bad story line. Besides, i dont really like a few actors. Not an interesting story.

8. aznnq

aznnq New Member

the first episode was digusting, people wanting with mantou (buns) and getting ready to dip on the blood of the criminals really does not appeal to anyones appetite, and the amount of deaths in the first episode is surprising it really kicks off the weak stomach from continuing to watch the series

9. lollipop5738

lollipop5738 Active Member

the only reason i watch this is because bernice is in it...too bad it is not up to my expectation...prefer her more in devil's diciples

10. lollipop5738

lollipop5738 Active Member

yup!agree! bernice did a lot better in Devil's Disciples..probably itz because of the storyline and cast of the series

11. giga

giga Well-Known Member

now i dont kno if i should even watch it

12. aznpsyco152

aznpsyco152 Well-Known Member

Ugh the problem with this series is that they drag out the storyline way too long. After a few episodes i didnt see the whole point of the series. I hope that the end will be alot more interesting.

13. hikaryu

hikaryu Member

ok i was planning to start watching this series nvm then anyone suggest something for me ??