Discussion after ep5

Discussion in 'No Regrets - 巾幗梟雄之義海豪情' started by pOtentiaLeaver, Oct 22, 2010.

1. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

shit just got real!

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Okay?

3. Thanos

Thanos Member

Every episode keeps getting better and better!
    Alright, so we know that Sing's wife cheated on him once before with the Fei Fan, do you guys think she cheated a second time? I remember in the previews there was a scene where she was in bed with Fei Fan, though I dont' know if that was a flashback or not. Now that Fei Fan has been caught skimming, he's gonna want revenge. Best drama i've seen since... Rosy Business 1 :biggthumpup:

What are your thoughts?

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^I already got spoiled by the lighting ceremony

But she leaves him for the fat fucker. Its quite obvious what would happen though. Just look at the intro video and song lol.

5. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

fei fan did a good job being bad ...

6. Thanos

Thanos Member

I usually skip the intros 0_o. I thought maybe she would die, oh well. Need some reason for Sing and Kau Mui to end up together.

7. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

YEA freakn tvb lighting ceremony spoiled a lot of the story zz

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

wow thank god havent watch the lightning ceremony yet LOL! so i watched 4 eps in the row today and its DAMN GOOD (so intense that i couldnt wait to see whats gonna happen next!!). Sheren's so into her character~~~~love seeing her come out and win everything from her relatives, ofc, pai gwut jai is attention-grabbing~~a good competitor to Wing Dek (Fist xxxxx) in the awards ceremony!! Mak Bao...well he played bad guys in some series already so...no much a breakthrough (yet), we'll see

9. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

you should skip the introduction on EVERY TVB's series.. it actually spoil the experience on your show.

10. wlee

wlee Member

Is this serie better than the first one?