Dicey Business Series Discussion

Discussion in 'Dicey Business - 賭場風雲' started by shinobi, Nov 20, 2006.

1. tweety

tweety Member

the ending was a bit weird

2. cyrus

cyrus Well-Known Member

haha....this series is so good.......Tavia's body is awesome ^^

3. kst

kst Well-Known Member

Who is Bobby? I think that girl always love to gambling in this movie is so troblesome. But still I love this tv series. ^^

4. tvb4ever

tvb4ever Member

i recently finished watching this series. It is so good. All the main characters did very well. I loved it. I especially loved the shocking things that occur.

5. vi3tg0d4n

vi3tg0d4n Active Member

i love bobby in this serie he's so funny and i love his fake stomache it looks so cute on him..lol

6. princesstanaka

princesstanaka Active Member

the movie is so-so. not as good as i expected.

7. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

Bobby <3

Is it me or does Michael always plays the guy that never smiles? LOL.

Bobby, Bosco, and Tavia really stood out while I watched this series. Bosco's change throughout the series was really good. I'd have to say that after this series, I have a new found liking to Tavia :p She did a wonderful job in this series.

And! <3 Florence xD

8. melroseddl1

melroseddl1 Well-Known Member

This drama was awsome. At first when i was watching this drama, i thouhgt mui ku wai will be like the tall guy in revolving doors of vengence, where he will be a bad guy for the first half and then becomes the good guy at the end. instead, he was the bad guy ; but like sometimes things happen like u wouldn't believe it. The only thing i didn't like about this seires was when bobby and mui ku wai best friend died. That shouldn't of happen because it didn't make a difference to the story, nor did it make the series better. Does any agree?

other than that, its a must watch if ur a TVB fan.

9. hkboi

hkboi Member

love this show
    good storyline and ben si hon was funny as gay lo haha
    can't believe tvb can come up with such theme...gambling
    itching to be a dealer now haha

10. madhatter_my

madhatter_my Member

Just finished the series. Pretty awesome storyline - Mr cool falls in love.

11. moodycaddy

moodycaddy Well-Known Member

i love this drama! especially since it's about gambling cuz its like something different. it's really good! i love the intense-ness and everything! i'm almost finished! on the 30 ep. 6 more to go!...i watched like all that 30 ep in one day. just couldn't stop! lol.

12. bella530

bella530 New Member

i enjoyed this drama, from the cast, to the story and off-your-seat scenes! It made me laugh and cry! i thought the last epi was a bit rushed but i loved the ending and the drama!

13. h0wiie

h0wiie Member

this show was great overall, didnt like the ending its like no meaning just shows bobby on the beach and this dress!!-nono

14. mizz_sweets

mizz_sweets Member

i found that tavia was funni, d size implants just to win the pageant and in the endd she ends up flashing the audience lol.

15. g9news

g9news Well-Known Member

Just finished the series. It is the best in the last few series. The story is quite different comparing to the gambling series. The acting is also good.

16. greennntea

greennntea Member

Bosco & Tavia = Love =))

17. henryyap

henryyap Member

tavia talk so weird... but kinda cute..

18. henryyap

henryyap Member

fat guy is such a lucky n unlucky men..

19. huolaura

huolaura Member

this is a so good series...like bosco act so cute...tavia is so funny...but sometimes in the series..she like so stupid..micheal..he is a very good actor..so perfect..but i so dislike the ending..grrrr...just finish like this..so poor!!

20. erayser_168

erayser_168 Active Member

This Series is like one that got me back onto TVB. Really good series.