Dicey Business Series Discussion

Discussion in 'Dicey Business - 賭場風雲' started by shinobi, Nov 20, 2006.

1. lilbaby

lilbaby New Member

this is a really good series! micheal and jessica look cute together! can't wait to watch on wonder when bosco will noe bobby is his bro

2. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

they spoiled a lot in the opening credits, what gives now we know bobby is going to died now

3. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

finished ep 18. this series is really good.
    it's getting better each episode.

4. cutiekins

cutiekins Active Member

omg....bosco is sooo cute in this show, especially when he thought bobby had feelings for him and that he had liked him back....soo funny

5. xxmasakixx

xxmasakixx Member

very intense episodes, i do agree that the opening credits is a major spolier. Maybe bobby won't die, who knows. TVB always does weird things..

6. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

i think michael is starting to go crazy. is it possible to have a dream within a dream?? for example, for michael, he was dreaming that he was dreaming about killing the evil guy. lol. so confusing. watch episode 19 (Time - 28:55 to 32:00) maybe you will unterstand what i mean.

7. didnt watch any ep for couple weeks.. need to catch up over the holidays =/

8. This drama is not that bad.

9. OmGz! I hate whats happening to Michael!! >.<" Its so bad! :(

10. Lol @ tavia thinkin bosco and bobby are gay hahah hilarious -lol

11. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

shes says to bosco "too bad your gay, or i would really like you!"

12. tamagodaisuki

that fact that micheal is turning to the bad side and bringing bosco along with him makes me reallly mad!!

13. u serious?? i dun want Michael to b bad... i can't belive how good he looks in here!!!!!! i want him to have a happy ending!!!!!

14. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

i LOVE dicey business!! its been a while since ive enjoyed a TVB series this much! i love the storyline.. its so complicated yet makes sense. The cast is FANTASTIC! almost all are now my favourite actors! bosco and tavia have both really surprised me!!! they are FANTASTIC!!!! i love tavia's character! shes cute but not TOO cute, its convincing! and bosco, great job bro!! and JESSICA omg, what an amazing performance by her!! this show DESERVES to have a rating of over 40!! so if all are in HK, BETTER TUNE IN!!!!!!!!!!! seriously, this show ROX MY SOX

15. i like micheal being evil... he plays a good villian...in his early years he played alot of bad guy roles. :)

feel sorry for bobby though... he keeps getting backstabbed by micheal lol.

omg i want tavia and bosco to get together and bobby to see bosco to tell him hes his brother. !!!

16. aahhh micheal is poisening boscos mind turnin him against his brother ~_~

17. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Lol this show is one of the best shows i've watched this year <_< i've only watched up to the part when Bosco wins that tournament -cool. K going to go watch it now lol

18. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Michael is such a good actor, i love his expressions, did you see his face after bosco won the tournament?!

19. wow its getting good now at ep25... bobbys gambling again... and going against micheal ...20 years later! =D

20. sklctm

sklctm Member

wow...really great news..all the waiting and now can get to see booby gamble again - in tuxedo..look forward to watch ep25.