Dicey Business Series Discussion

Discussion in 'Dicey Business - 賭場風雲' started by shinobi, Nov 20, 2006.

1. LOL @ tavia when she fell in the water and her breast pads fell out !! xD

2. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

bosco is cool...hes such a hobo in the series......but then the series is still cool...

3. vvyn

vvyn Member

Bosco is so cute! ^_^
    I can't wait for this weeks episodes.. it's getting intense! Oh Michael, you manipulative man! Ahaha.

4. andy0810

andy0810 Member

Ive been watching this series and totally enjoying it. its slightly predictable but soo is most chinese series. This is a gd one

5. siulei27

siulei27 Member

this series is one of the most enjoyable so far. the actors are great, especially bobby, the plot very interesting, and benz hui's character...why does he call bobby and michael baby and honey?

6. spypcss

spypcss Active Member

I think Michael is definitely the evil person in here. From the start to now, I've suspected that he might be the perpetrator to the kidnapping of the brother (or he might've had something to do with it) that's why he feels guilty enough for Bobby to help him get back up again.
    Plus, the way he acts when he's around Bobby, you can tell there's a hesitant, almost calculating aura surrounding him. He's def. not Mister Nice Guy. Besides that, I sincerely think that he has something to do with Jessica's family's car accident too. He's almost TOO curious about what's inside the luggage left behind the car crash.
    As for Bobby, I think he doesn't like Michael either (at least, not like him a lot) because though he respects him, he can't always have a heart-to-heart talk with him. Even small things about championship cups or awards, they can't get along (though he tries).
    I still don't see how Ah Wing or ("Baby, Honey") adds to this whole thing, though. Oh well, we'll see as the plot unravels.

7. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

wow...uv got it thinking ther...lol...now count to
    think of it...it might be true...maybe its got something
    to do wif that girl that michael and bobby likes
    in the begining too....i dunno....lol

8. kiat85@hotmail.com

kiat85@hotmail.com New Member

hey guys! jus wanna noe wats the average speed for you guys to dl episode12 through dll ?

mine is onli 11.3kb/secs :( eventho i;m using a super fast broadband. unlike episode 1 to 10...i can download up to 114kb/sec.

does diff web hosting affect the speed of dl ?

need help...thanks

9. pastrami

pastrami Banned

watch the first eps. and I'm loving it! Now if I can only get my hands on the other ones :)

10. skysz86

skysz86 Well-Known Member

im get 50kb/s from sendspace. filefront is kinda wacky. sometimes its crazy fast and sometimes its crazy slow. maybe its because of maintenance. filefront is good cuz it doesnt have a download limit.

11. kiat85@hotmail.com

kiat85@hotmail.com New Member

even using sendspace. i get onli 12kb/sec. haiiz..well then thanks very much

i'll try download at midnite see whether there's an increase in speed or not.. :(

12. xlingxlingx

xlingxlingx Guest

Bosco looks cute in pink shirt <3

More guys should wear pink ^_^ hehe

13. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

good show,the girl with the red gambling jacket cracks me up.

14. mizzgirl

mizzgirl Member

i love this series so far! great cast to begin with! michael mui is a okay actor i think.. not all that impressive like the press says

15. inventorybox

inventorybox Active Member

The series is not bad.. In fact, I have been waiting for every episode eagerly.. (desperate)... haha

16. vincent26

vincent26 Active Member

good series...where ep 18 left is very interestin and the suspense is killin me..wat ep is it up to on the forums...

#56 vincent26, Dec 11, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  17. lilyee

lilyee Member

can you not ddl the files in rar b/c i cant open them thnx in advance, go back to rmvb if possible

18. xlingxlingx

xlingxlingx Guest

Lol at bosco thinking that bobby is gay and likes him.

preview of ep 17 and it looks like bosco starts having abit of feeling for bobby too. lol thats gonna be funny to watch.

19. moore_shady

moore_shady New Member

this series so far is good...but i do have a bit of a gut feeling (not good) that CEO would turn bad...i am not used to seeing him like that...ayoh...y fight with fatty? hehe...maybe its 35 epis.....

bad guys should be bad all the way...
    actually some actors/ress can't be bad at all...like boby, Mr.Mui...they look good guys! :p
    sad to see them fight......sigh

keep up the good story!

20. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

AYIO....i think that Bobby or Michael
    might die in the end...i think it might
    be Bobby...im kinda tired wif TVB
    series...they start out funny and has
    a good storyline...but near the end...
    it goes bad or totally like out of no where...