Diana and Kao Jun

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by love_of_tvb, Nov 23, 2007.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

i think diana is starting to fall for him after all that he has done, in epi. 181, when they were eating at the restuarant and diana kind of hinted it. but then BSS always cut off at the good parts.

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye and then they leave it for a few episodes before coming back to the plot. lol. so i guess we will just have to wait.

3. maybellina

maybellina Well-Known Member

I think it started a bit earlier than ch.181 about Diana having feelings for Kau Jun. I find at times she is soo mean to him though! Poor guy~

4. love_of_tvb

true, BSS loves to do that, pick up on something and then come back to it. but the worst pick-ups are siu ping and james. :( when are we going to find out more about them?

5. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

in ep 187 was pretty sad how she was crying and everything but she totally likes him and after that ep idk whats gunna happen i hope they get together

6. kekayo

kekayo Member

yeah.. diana fall in love with kao jun.. but Kao Jun misunderstanding with Diana.. He thought Diana Lying On him... Diana wants to explain the truth to Kao Jun but have to keep her image as a Lion in a Jungle ...

7. huanchau2882

huanchau2882 New Member

I want to download this movie, can you help me to download this movie
    thank you

8. love_of_tvb

hey, epi. 191's plot is set onto them!

9. chee58

chee58 New Member

Y i cant c the download part~~~-sweat

10. love_of_tvb

i hate kao jun's mom... and a little hate for ming gee.

11. crazyazn

crazyazn Member

I agree with you love_of_tvb
    why the hell did she have to do that its her own son for gods sake she should let him choose who he wants to be with
    so sad...

12. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I hope KAo Jun will be wif Diana....he liked her since the start...so TVB better be smart....

13. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

I feel so sorry for DIana. Just when she was giving kao jun a chance ... Kao Jun is such an idoit for not listening to his Master ...

14. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

hope they get together soon...lolXD...they actually look OK together i guess...lolXD

15. veggie

veggie Member

i agree i hope they give them more scenes.. i hope they decide to extend this whole serie actually :)

16. love_of_tvb

your wish is granted. it is confirmed to be extended to 500 episodes!

17. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

I think Diana has feelings for Kao Jun all along. She calls him a soh loh and she's sticks up for him. cute!

18. fftrilogy01

fftrilogy01 Member

After watching the latest espiode; there is definitely something going on between these two!! :) I can't wait to find out.

19. whitewind123

whitewind123 Member

i hafta aree with fftrilogy01!! something must b goin on.. but i think tat they will b together again "hopefully" lmao

20. crazyazn

crazyazn Member

extend to 500 episodes
    wow