Diablo III: MAY 15th!!!!!! EVIL RISES!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Tony, Aug 1, 2011.

1. iris

iris Well-Known Member

As far as I know, nobody has ever gotten banned from doing these xp glitches as they're "part of the game" and people are just exploiting it. What people have been getting banned for is buying stuff on the RMAH though

2. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

Flysword#1411 i got lv60monk, lv54dh, and Lv55Wizard(hardcore) & lose a lv39barb

ANyone doing powerlvup? Lv1-30 take around 30mins... or Lv1-50 take around 3hours.

We should team up together and lv up with this method.

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

u serious? blizz would never do something like that.....it's all about the dough

4. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

It's a little glitchy maybe. But those cases are rare.

This game is becoming kind of unfun for me. This patch killed a lot of fun things about the game for a lot of people and it's punishing more than it is helping.

At this point, I'm just farming here and there for stuff to sell.

5. If u get hacked, then did a rollback and get hacked again without the authenticator or w.e, you won't be able to use the RMAH again.

6. iris

iris Well-Known Member

Yea, it stopped becoming fun for me after I finished. There's really nothing to keep farming for, besides to sell on the RMAH. But once enough people quit, there won't be any players to sell to

Yea people were being banned for using RMAH due to "suspicious activities." If you took a look at the Diablo 3 forums, you might find a few threads about it.

7. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

man, i dont believe this girl on my friends list has like.....a lot of elite items.......then again they arent the greatest, but i heard she bots....

8. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

she "boughts" maybe haha...anyways, here are the item drop numbers as posted

The new approximate drop rates are as follows:
    • Hell - Act III and Act IV
      • iLvl 61: 9%
      • iLvl 62: 1.9%
      • iLvl 63: 0%
    • Inferno - Act I
      • iLvl 61: 17.7%
      • iLvl 62: 7.9%
      • iLvl 63: 2.0%
    • Inferno - Act II
      • iLvl 61: 18.6%
      • iLvl 62: 12.4%
      • iLvl 63: 4.1%
    • Inferno - Act III and Act IV
      • iLvl 61: 24.1%
      • iLvl 62: 16.1%
      • iLvl 63: 8.0%

9. iris

iris Well-Known Member

Lol that's probably why. Anyway, she probably got lucky, got freebies, or just bought items.

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

damn just sold a knife for 8.5 million gold and they bought it in 5 mins maybe it was worth 20 mil fml

ceremonial knife over 900 dmg 11%atk spd over 100 intelligence and 13 mana regen how much that worth?

11. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

beat inferno with my first try today and with 2 players.....the funny thing is that i havent played in weeks........

12. godslayer

godslayer Well-Known Member

funny thing is that inferno got nerfed

13. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

yea? the funny thing is that i only play the boss (diablo) and nothing else because i've already beat up to the the last boss a month ago.....and surely, the last boss got "nerfed"....

14. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;CxpAdYHwv1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxpAdYHwv1U&feature=player_embedded[/video]

15. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^thank the G that this aint hardcore...very nice acting, it actually made me laugh

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

fuk it no wonder ppl afk ill just put on the game and let ppl play to unlock levels for me its sucha pita to go through normal again so fuking boring how the hell do ppl get inferno in liek 24 hrs? can it still be done?

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

[video=youtube;3SquWnPo9GI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SquWnPo9GI[/video] omg gimme arcane lasers already

18. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

This game is still dead to me.

19. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^how bout the new extra 100 lvls that they're gonna put in, plus the PvP that's not out yet?

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

damn diablo soo much easier and more fun after update found my first set item today ring worth 30 mil