Devil's Gift...

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by karmakraze, Jan 21, 2006.

1. karmakraze

karmakraze Guest

Torn Between Two Lovers..

I close my eyes and hug her last night, but inside my head i only see one person. This is the first time that this had happened, but as awkward as it is, I hide my thought behind the morals in me. I still can't believe what had happened earlier today. A kiss for the devil, a hug and a lovely goodbye. It was so simple yet it kept me happy inside. At home i'd be smiling with my angel, undenying my love for any reasons and outside, i'd play upon the devil's playground building hopes and dreams under her sky's. I should give up and go back to the light but i can't. Sitting here by all means to create a path of both failures and success. So, which way should i step foward? Who should I approach and who should I deny? Play these games of hopeless thoughts and hide away these pain. I will never do the wrong thing in my mind. I love you. But which one?

2. jaclynlim81

jaclynlim81 Guest

of course the one you love lah.......at the end of the day you should be living for yourself and if you are selfish with your own self how can you be generous with other people? HOw many people can find true love....

3. nightlover

nightlover Member

i thought this was a poetry reading...