Denise Ho's new album "Our time has come" will be out soon

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, May 9, 2006.

1. [​IMG]
    Monday May 8, 2006 Hong Kong

After preparing for more than half a year, Denise Ho’s new album “Our Time Has Come” will finally be released this month. Earlier, Denise had made a trip to Beijing to film a 30-minute movie “花見七九八” for her album, enduring freezing weather and tough conditions.

For her role as a dance student in the short film, Denise spent one month learning from a renowned modern dance teacher. When filming the dancing scenes, it was inevitable to have some intimacy with the male lead Huang Jue and in one scene, he had to make a 360-degree turn while carrying her. At first Denise felt nervous and awkward but relaxed a bit later. When asked if she was afraid of being taken advantage of, Denise joked that it couldn’t be helped but thanks to her ‘flat figure’ the male lead probably couldn’t feel much anyway! She also said that it was lucky that she had lost weight, for he had to do more than 100 turns for the shoot!

The toilets there were very narrow and dilapidated, so Denise had to wear many pairs of socks and change into black cloth shoes to prevent her costumes from getting wet. She laughed at her ‘Country Bumpkin C’ image as ‘騎呢’ and even took a photo for remembrance! Also, there were no walls or doors between toilets so when another girl was using it, Denise turned her face the other way to avoid embarrassment. She said, “What she has, I have, and what I have, she also has, but I am just not used to it! So I tried to be as quick as possible!”

10 May is Denise’s birthday, but she has no definite plans yet, joking that perhaps she may play chess with her cats! She was happiest that she could finish her album production before her birthday and enjoy a restful meal.

http://www.asianfanatics.net
    http://www.denisehocc.com

2. joy2022

joy2022 Member

looking forward to her album!!!

3. eatingriice

eatingriice Member

very hardworking denise!

4. KK-chan

KK-chan Active Member

oh..i thought the album was out already...
    just not the movie and MV's accompanying it tho...

5. lyanz2000

lyanz2000 Member

i don't like this album, very boring.