Death Note

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by syghd, Apr 10, 2007.

1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

GUH >_< Spoiler warning!!!!!

Nurse: How can I help you?
    h: I want to have a brainwashing treatment... to make me forget... =_=b

2. Vinnie_boy

Vinnie_boy Well-Known Member

i dont like the movie. I prefer the manga cos in the movie they portray light as a bad person which i dont think he is.

3. hiake

^ Reading the manga, I wouldn't say he is a "bad" person, just too righteous and a bit screwed up in the head...

4. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

haha.. yea.. the movie portrayed him as evil.. but he is jus confused and a little psycho.. especially Death Note 1.. totally flopped and failed to build up hs character properly

hiake: have you finished the manga?

5. hiake

i finished the manga... but no anime NOR film yet... so hold the spoiler >_<b

6. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

haha.. no worries.. cos the manga has much more details than the movie.. like how L is only the first part of the manga..

7. Vinnie_boy

yea i hate the way they portray Light as evil while in the manga the portray him as righteous and thats it!! Andi hate the ending of the movie and how they didnt bring in the other two people!!

8. hiake

I didn't like the two later kids, but Light... I guess I secretly hated him to be so righteous and sad that he succeeded (hi-light to see the most depressing part: SPOILER!)... in killing L

9. Vinnie_boy

sorli sorli ah. Does anyone have any death note themed items? A mate of mine has an actual death note notebook and it looks like the one in the movie with the rules on the front cover and everything

10. hiake

#30 hiake, Apr 20, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  11. Vinnie_boy

Yay thanks ^^

12. SPOILER WARNING!

light: GGAARRRGGGHHHHH RYUK KILL THEM!! KILL THEM ALLLLL MMMUUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    *ryuk stares*
    light: WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU F*CKING SHINIGAMI!! KILL THEM!!
    *ryuk stares*
    light: DONT MAKE ME KICK YOUR ASS!! NO MORE APPLES FOR YOU!!! F*CKING SHINIGAMI!!!
    ryuk: GGGAAARRGGGHHH F*CK YOU LIGHT!! DIEEEEE!!!!!
    light: AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies*

*end*

13. hiake

^ IF only it happened that way... a lot less headache for L :p

14. well... when light owned ryuk, ryuk cant kill him.... when light lost him, he couldnt command ryuk to kill them... either way, its gonna happen like in the actual story lol

15. hiake

^ Which is too bad for Ryuk :p I think I like Rem better than Ryuk although he's with Misa (total hate, Light and her deserves each other but without the shigamis)... But I think it's just me.

16. i hate misa too, but if given the chance, id tap that :p

i wouldnt wanna live in death note world, cuz you got the chance to die pretty easily if someone who hates you has a death note lol

speaking of which, my brother painted a wooden box, with a cool design... box was black and white, and it just gave me the idea of a "death box" lol or even a "death chest" haha

17. hiake

put a picture of the person you want to kill then the person will die? Nah, not as convenient as death note

18. no, put anything that belongs to the person... something like... a hair.. or a ripped cloth...

BOOM THEY DIE!!

19. hiake

What if that piece of clothing is second hand? Borrowed?

A hair is not THAT easy to get, you know.

20. ^ fine fine you win lol