Death By Zero - 殺手 (2020)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Jun 26, 2020.

1. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Yes, this series wasn't totally rushed at the end it feels like, decent pace, the only 2 things I would have liked to have seen that maybe could be considered a plot hole was actually seeing Parker change and the last fight scene, but it was touched upon so good enough...This series has definite potential spin off to go in a prequel and sequel for any of the characters...hopefully it will have them like LW does. I think majority of the stars in this show should get an award, especially for the physical aspects of this show. That's where IMO Katy Kung shines in, sure Ali acted all good and all, but Katy had a lot of physical kung fu and the knives prowess that she had to do. I actually loved Chan Charlie the actor who played him this time, he usually gets the KLF shaft roles which make him look creepy...

#41 crasianlee, Aug 9, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. lol finally satisfying ending from tvb it made sense.

Two things I would of liked or change more dark angel and maybe add another boss ...parker guy didnt do it for me what was his motive for killing lol just that he's crazy?

Great acting all around best one I've seen so far this year from tvb
    Theres some good ones coming up in the fall so remains to be seen if this is the best of 2020 :kevin:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

True about Parker being an eh kind of villain. What's left to come out for tvb? This one had a mixture of everything though, funny, action, emotion and a good story line.

4. titi

titi Well-Known Member

Is there a thread with a list of upcoming dramas? Which ones will you be watching?

• I was wondering about that too I was wondering about that too x 1