Damian Lau (劉松仁)

Discussion in 'Catch Me Now - 盜亦有道' started by jcy_yan, Apr 28, 2008.

1. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

Dude even though he's like 58 he still has soo much charisma on screen compared to all the younger actors!

One word: YING!

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

When it comes to these great actors, age isn't really an issue.

3. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

he is sooo much more awsome in thing "younger" looking role than DOL when he plays some crap ass role in some crap ass series which is suppose to be "awsome" which turned out CRAP

4. karyn89

karyn89 Well-Known Member

haha....i love him too!!!he's song ying!!!handsome!!!cute!!!

5. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

Which YING are you talking about ? lol
    No sh8t, Damien is top notch and a cool guy.

This has eclipsed Journey of Life as best 2008 thus far IMO. The production level is unmatched. It's something different.

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i know right! 58!!

he looks like he's in mid-50s only.

and Idy Chan, she looks like she's in her 50s, but she's only 48............her voice made her sound old.

7. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

he is such a great actor and i hope he stays on for a long to to do series, he sooo looks young for his age! I hate to see good actors leave and be replaced by these new generation actors that has no acting talent watsoeva.

8. babs

babs Well-Known Member

he's a pretty cool guy. he pulls off the GQ look well.

9. fallenheart

fallenheart Member

did he purposely pierced his ear for this series?? coz i've never noticed him in earstuds before this. hmmm..

10. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

what damian is doing in the series is pretty uptight because the series mostly involve with action and he's one of the person in the series to use verbal talk as a way to fight enemies then have his crews to do the fulfillment of actions while he just plans accordingly

11. cyberobot

cyberobot Well-Known Member

Despite using verbal talk as a way to fight enemies, I think he is cool and looks young in the series.

12. Smokieee

Smokieee Member

He looks so cool now lol... way better than when he was younger too!!!

13. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

I COULD NOT AGREE ANYMORE!!! the earing thing was mad cool!. i thought he was a old fart in the drive of life but in this i was like omg "so man!"haha

14. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

I think the role he had was a very strong one and if he didn't play it as he did, the series would not have been as good as it was...

15. makai001

makai001 Member

nice artist.... support

16. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

He looks really cool. As for his age, his face doesn't give him away, but his neck does. :p

But he's still one of my favourite veterans

17. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

his a good actor man i like him acting...

18. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

ive only seen him in TDOL and it was him who attracked me to watch this series~ and good job it turned out to be a good series :)))))).. anyway, despite what everyone says about him being an old fart in TDOL- i liked his role, he had values and stuck to them- no matter what other ppl thought (ie, on the outside everyone thought he was a bad, tightass, crampy man but he acted that way because he was doping what was right. ie- not caring what others think).. and in this show, his character is so "ying" as other ppl have said XDDDDDD" does not look 58 either! love his coolness~ hahahaa

19. -steffi-

-steffi- Well-Known Member

Yeah he's well kewl...i like his glasses...In the first ep when he shove the cake in BT's face i was like HAHAHAHA

20. dlim

dlim Banned

he's done a great job with his character in this series...two thumbs up for him