Daddy Good Deeds - Nancy Wu

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Mar 27, 2012.

1. why does TVB pair her with older men? discuss:trollface2:

2. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

maybe she looks mature so they prefer her to be matured modern working class woman and successful and married.
    don't you notice she always have the same kind of role? she is very talented and same as her tv husband, they always 2nd supporting actors but always shine better than the main cast.
    i love her hair & her style.

3. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Maybe looks mature? LOL... That's a nice way of saying that she's starting to look old. That's why she being paired with frumpy fat guys because she looks the part. I mean, would anyone have picked either of the other female stars to have been "married" to the first bro (eg. second sis, third sis, or the tarot card reader)? Of course not, none of them would be believable in the role of budding See Lai. But, Nancy looks the part.

4. gogogo2000

gogogo2000 Well-Known Member

haha nothing wrong with that, the older guy won an award so screen time and reward for years of service haha

5. jennygoh7910

jennygoh7910 New Member

Good, thanks for your all post to us download !

6. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Hmmm... I think a Google "translation" just struck again; LOL...

7. wal

wal Well-Known Member

and it's also the wrong thread? :p

as to nancy wu? i don't think she looks old, if she does, she's definitely a MILF. i never found her to be attractive before but when she started that yoga/dancing stuff she got really fit and imo really hot as well, i really like fit women :p