Cup Noodles- Nissan or Maruchan

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by [N], Jun 12, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

which one do you prefer lol or eat the most (flavor?) lol

lol i just have the maruchan with the shrimp lol cause i'm lazy

2. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Whichever is on sale. lol

Cup noodles is just an emergency meal for me, so not important.

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

you know someone's bored when they create a thread about cup noodles lol, shout out to the lazy people who can't cook but can make cup noodles -bigclap-bigclap wooooo

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Cup Noodles! (But I only like the spicy seafood though)

5. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I don't eat cup noodles... The MSG taste disgusting (not a fan)...

6. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

^NOOOOOOOOO, not the spicy seafood variation!!!! -tongue2 (I agree with the other flavours though)

7. hiake

Not a fan of an instant food... even instant noodle is only once in a while (onces per month or less) when I am extremely desperate.

8. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

You know what I hate? Those american cup noodle brands which pretend to be asian. They look, smell, and taste disgusting.

9. hiake

Instant noodles are generally disgusting...

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

They are the Cheapest food an ABC/V can buy here though lol

11. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

i love instant noodles.. but cup noodles are just too expensive.. so i buy them in packs.. hehehe... chuck it into a big bowl.. pour water... n chuck it into the microwave for aroun 2 mins(depending on noodle size) n voila~ bowl noodle!

12. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^Hey, that's waht I usually do too!! If you like spicy noodles, try the thailand instant noodles...I sometimes lick the bowl clean...LOL

13. aishiteru4

wahhh eeeee thats a bit too much ba.... get another packet.. hehehe
    oh oh i like those korean ones.. ithink its called nonshim or something like that... they r spicy n nice hehe

14. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Tried once a Korean spicy instant udon noodle package and it was nice spicy but the "udon" was just crap; too soft, falls apart and it doesn't ahve the firm structure like real udon.

Haven't tried many Thai instant noodles so far but they're neither bad nor good, it's just spicy. Have yet to find an instant noodle with a real spicy flavour that actually taste as good as the Nissin Spicy Seafood flavour. (I'm still talking about instant noodles, not the fresh noodles, that's ofcourse a different thing)

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

the only korean instant noodles we have here is kim chi lol everybody loves that

16. aishiteru4

heheh really? well there are heaps of korean noodles here.. hmm they have those not udon kind.. err those ramen types... seafood flavor....udon soup flavor....beef....kimchi.... hmm all sorts eheheh
    n i kinda like them.. but eating too much instant's not good for health ehhee
    but i dont have time to cook these days... have to study :( but procrastinating now kekeke

17. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

both seems good to me.

18. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Whichever I have a coupon for.

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

damn son, i finally see how you got the money for that alienware lol, first the ballin mp3 case and now coupons for cup noodles lol-clapclap

20. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

r those brands? i eat ramen.