Crazy N' The City - 神經俠侶 [2005]

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Mar 17, 2008.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Title: Crazy N' The City
    Release: 2005
    Producer: Derek Yee, Henry Fong Ping

Cast:
    Eason Chan
    Joey Yung
    Francis Ng
    Hui Ying Hung
    Sam Lee
    Hui Shiu Hung
    Lam Suet
    Meng Zhang
    Alex Fong
    Crystal Tin
    Chin Kar Lok
    Waise Lee

Synopsis:
    Jack Chan (Eason Chan) is a sterile police constable who regards being a police as just a job. His seven years in the police force passes by doing his normal and mundane patrolling. Until one day he meets his new partner constable Man Liu (Joey Yung). Man, on the contrary works wholeheartedly and always tries to help those in need. Together, they encounter all sorts of weird people and funny situations… They meet Cheng (Francis Ng) whom they suspect as a usurer, but later finds out he is just a mental-illness patient. Jack then meets Patsy, a shoplifter who later thinks following Jack in his daily patrols is a fun thing to do. Man on the other hand meets handsome Inspector Koo while handling a traffic accident, and has a crush on him… A serial killer who commits crimes in rainy nights then appears in their district. Man is determined to capture the killer all by herself, but Jack actually protects her secretly. But will the two partners succeed to nail the serial killer down?

Official Website + more information: http://www.u333.com/films/crazynthecity/index.html

Trailer:
    [youtube]11P0Hz-3pMQ[/youtube]

#1 SUSIE-DANG-1988, Mar 17, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Good movie, I love it!

3. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol this movie is actually pretty good, Francis Ng is the best actor in it tho =P his acting is soooo good, Eason chan is pretty good but storyline kinda weird, yan get raped =O

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yea, Francis Ng is one of the best in the business.

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol , hmmmm actually Eason's Only good acting was when he chased the guy , but then again i cant remember much, its been like 2 years since i seen this movie. Francis Ng all the way ^^

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

lol, I watched this yesterday... for the first time. hahahas. Yep! Sing gor played really good as a ill person. Freaks you out sometimes though. Yeh, eason was good when he was chasing that guy who killed Diet. hahaas.

7. beckham

beckham Well-Known Member

eason really not so good in this movie (acting)

8. pierusa

pierusa Member

any links?