Couple Sean Lau and Amy Kwok Film Commercial Together

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Oct 5, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

sean-lau-amy-kwok.jpg

Hong Kong’s power couple Sean Lau (劉青雲) and Amy Kwok (郭藹明) have appeared in a new commercial together for EPS. This marks the couple’s first acting project together since the 1999 film Victim <目露兇光>. The commercial film premiered last night.

Sean and Amy have experienced a resurge of popularity after the rebroadcast of 1991 TVB drama The Greed of Man <大時代> earlier this April. The drama about Hong Kong’s stock market, which was Amy’s first TVB drama after winning Miss Hong Kong in 1991, was the series that brought her and Sean together.

In the new EPS commercial film, the smartly-dressed couple shopped around various places around Hong Kong while using the EPS EasyCash system. Amy’s character in the film is cheerful but impatient, while Sean is collected and calm. When speaking about how lovable the couple looked were they filming their scenes, Sean joked, “We have to look sweet. So many people were watching us, so we have to give them something!”

As it has been over fifteen years since Sean and Amy last worked on a project together, Sean said the commercial had been fun to film. “Since EPS had enough courage to ask us to do this commercial, we should also have the courage to film together.”

Sean was very attentive to Amy while on set, and was seen massaging her shoulders and carrying her bags in between takes. Sean said, “She’s usually the one who takes care of me. This is really my first time doing so much for an actress. I usually just leave everyone alone.” Amy then explained sweetly, “That’s because I wasn’t feeling well today!”

2. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

huhh ... still don't know what Amy see in that darkie!:gum:
    Still so very disappointed! Glad they seem happy together though.

Amy Kwok ... still very hot! :chowthumb:

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

They have been together for so long. With is anger issue, he's lucky to had found her.

4. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

This commercial film is funny ^^

6. I think they are an awesome couple~! They seem to be a funny couple, jokes a lot

7. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

awww they make a great couple compliment each other!