Costumes and Hairs

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by negiqboyz, Oct 21, 2009.

1. onni

onni Well-Known Member

their costumes are very nice. about their hair, no comment though. but the accessories on their hair are very nice.

2. actually if u do pay attention to other ancient series made about earlier dynasties like Qin, Han, Tang all their hair and costume look very similar to the japanese... especially Qin and Han...

3. deathjinsay

deathjinsay Member

don't know if right hairs style or not, but women only like shinys

4. kfcmal1

kfcmal1 Active Member

yes.. u r rite..

5. h0wiie

h0wiie Member

its like a concentrated costume and hairstyle/pin fashion show. i think it's pretty, they might have concentrated more on execution of fashion than the storyline, but def enjoy watching for that reason ^^. dont like Charmaine's "goddess of mercy" hairstyle when she became head of jewelry- too exaggerated. i thought her hair in the beginning like two bunny ears made her look pretty.

my white friend thought Empress Dowager Guo's arch looked like a flipped up head set haha i never thought of that and Michelle yim's hair before she became head of 4 departments looked like a starwars hairstyle, maybe natalie portman or sumin, so hence it's called the starwars show when i watch. Nonetheless, i appreciate how the designs are something different, fabric design patterns and dresses really pretty, and hairstyles unique ^^ shows lots of work in that area.

6. yashi09

yashi09 Active Member

I think the costume and hair are nice.