Constant: humany stupidity

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by w3ndy, Feb 23, 2005.

1. w3ndy

w3ndy Guest

As of late, I have come to the conclusion that people are stupid. This is going to sound pompous but if you - as in the reader - were to place your feet into my shoes and review life from my perspective you would feel the same. I walk in to my school every single day and I see these stupid kids prance in this bubble of sheer stupidity. They make ridiculous comments, talk in ebonical phrases and in essense, I feel they are a waste of life. They don't make any efforts to succeed in life but rather waste space, and act as if life is nothing.

What I don't understand is why these people feel the need to be so damn stupid and focus on the most inconsequential aspects of life! They come to class and complain about the copious amount of homework. Hey buddy! Drop out and work in ----ing Macdonalds and tell me if you want to complain anymore. Education is a blessing and the fact taht the education is free should make them at least somewhat genial about their life.

My question is, if you have ever felt that you are better than people without even trying? Don't take arrogance into account, just the simple idea that there are inferiors around you and you can't help but laugh at their stupidity.

2. You know, I totally feel the same way. And it sometimes drives me crazy. I love to just sit and watch people because their stupidity is so entertaining. the one fad that always comes to mind is when it was really "cool" for girls to wear shoes with really big soles. So he they are walking to class with their books and they are practically falling over their feet because their shoes are so big.