Come Home Love: Lo and Behold - 愛.回家之開心速遞 (2017)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Feb 16, 2017.

1. nikkyh

nikkyh Well-Known Member

Koni - yes, Pal Sin - yes, Andrea So - don't think so, but your guess could be right.

Not completely sure what this guy's name is in real life, but I kind of like him in this series.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

He represents a 'clown'. Clown as in drama / theater / shakespeare. People who have studied philosophy and drama/theater will know.

His role is to provide guidance, to deliver truthful news that can often times be bad. He isn't the protagonist and doesn't need to be. Yet his role has significant inflection on the story line.

3. todays ep 444 Gong Lui ahha:boblaff: will it be her nick name from now :kevin:
    the family is so cheap I admire that and its their strength lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. nikkyh

nikkyh Well-Known Member

I liked today's ep as well. 444+444=888 :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i've only watched a few episodes, I kinda like it...the new girl Andrea So is kinda cute =P. Though I do think the ghost aspect of the series is kinda unnecessary

6. nikkyh

nikkyh Well-Known Member

Ikr, Andrea So is pretty good considering it's her first series, liking her more and more. :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Koni Lui is doing a very very good job as the lead in this series. This break out lead for her is gonna help her very much.

The storyline so far still doesn't build off of each other like the original come home love. While it's a lot better than the See See fitness and Dinner at 8, it just feels like they no longer have a meaningful and connecting script.

I dunno what's up w/ the Big Boss's hair. In many scenes it feels like he's peeled all the way back w/ some hair spray.. Dude's hairline is nearly at the top, and TVB trying dear life to save it.

• Funny Funny x 1

8. red fish bday

• Like Like x 1
  9. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

Not bad.. but could be better.. they need some more funny cast in there... im starting to not enjoy this as much... still only watching for Andrea So and Koni...

10. when the dad scolds at theghost LOL i find that hilarious and he is scared wat a faggy ghost:roflyawn:

11. [​IMG]

Joyce to join cast:hmm:

• Like Like x 2
  12. xaznxryux

love it, I love the bickering Koni and Joyce did in the Ghost drama. Is she going to play the older sister?

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Was just about to comment on Joyce joining cast. I think yea, Joyce is going to be the sister

14. damn another pretty venus :eliza:

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Roxanne in CHL, Jessica in 8, now Venus.

I like these sitcom girls :shifty:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. does venus have mainland tongue lol it feel like it :shino:

17. Terry and red fish today :kelefe: I didnt see this coming

#57 shinobi, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  18. xaznxryux

did anyone watch yesterday's episode about plastic surgery...did the doctor Koni was talking to remind you of one of the students with Stephen Chow back in "Fight Back to School 1 and 2"

i thought that guy looked very familiar

19. nikkyh

nikkyh Well-Known Member

Haha it's not what you think though. But I still enjoyed this episode :clap2:
    Too bad a 720p version wasn't out today =(

Maybe, but the doctor's voice sounded deeper.

• Like Like x 1