Come Home Love: Dinner At 8 - 愛·回家之八時入席 (2016)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Mar 29, 2016.

1. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

Not bad.. cant say its better then CHL 1/2 but I like Wayne and Teresa char... still waiting for them to hook up..

Does anyone else have this feeling that Teresa gives this sexy appeal I find attractive.. hahaha... shit maybe im old now.. falling for clai's

2. :gum: lol u take teresa i'll take Florence kwok i like her sexy boss look....@KenNy takes Daisy :shino:

3. gd6noob

Really enjoying this... Starting to get good... I think it might even be better then CHL2... haha

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Not a lot of discussion.. Only about 10 episode in so here's what I think so far

1) Bursted out laughing from KC & Terry duo, literally same character name too and similar personalities
    2) First few episodes, Power, Theresa and Wayne carrying the show IMO
    3) Wayne's department is fun to watch: Glenn Lee, Hero Yuen, and Mark Ma. No idea who that girl is

But any news whats happening to this sitcom? Are they extending it or is it getting replaced? Should have some news considering (according to DA downloads) it's only up for 120 episodes

5. lol its not that bad is it? you want it canceled? lol Didn't hear any new sitcom announced so it should be continuing :thinking:

its already better than CHL2 ...is it better than CHL1? only time will tell :p the show will end when wayne and teresa say so lol when they dont want to film it anymore haha!

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Nah I'm just wondering. They usually film like a few weeks in advance so if it's 120 episodes then they should be filming that soon (and so we will have notice whether it extends or ends).

But I agree it's better than CHL2, at least the yoga segments. When Ma family came back they saved the show. I think it'll be tough to beat CHL1 considering it's 800 episode + an extra 50 or so. Plus John Ma is legendary and Ma family chemistry is unbeatable for now.

Wasn't there an article about Teresa only doing it for 6 months initially? I like sitcoms to go a long way since I get attached to characters. Hard to adjust to new cast every 80-100 episodes so I do want this one to extend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Instagram link? :shifty:

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi

Series is extended 100 episodes!

• Informative Informative x 1

10. Elsa BB ^_^

10 Jai gor and her need to get together :yell:

that dude thats crushing on her is truly creepy lmao

11. gd6noob

Anyone know what the name of the instrumental song that played at the end during the credits? Sounds really nice...

12. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

that Jessica Kan girl is pretty cute, and actually not that bad of an actress so far

• Like Like x 1
  13. :clap2:another jess fan

#36 shinobi, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  14. gd6noob

Anyone else watch the I Love HK lastest ep.. haha the cast from Come Home Love: Dinner At 8 was on it.. pretty funny..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I can't stand HK variety after watching Korean ones but if the cast is good I watch :chowthumb:

Almost caught up with this series too!

If you guys don't know, they actually have their own FB page. They post dumb videos but some are freaking hilarious.

https://www.facebook.com/後花園的小太監-330247967327230/

16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

what yall think of Christy :hmm: she got a milf look going on :shino:

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi

Not a fan of her.

I was wondering who tf was Christy then the next episode I watched she was being a bitch to Roxanne (episode where they wanted a Ms. TVI) :kelefe:

Btw do you know if this series is ending?