Come Home Love 2 - 愛回家 II (2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by b-lee, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Don't even tease about it... CHL1 >>>>>> CHL2 :facepalm:

2. iksxc

iksxc Well-Known Member

Please use this :chris: instead....

This :rox: looks more like
    姚嘉妮 [​IMG]

imho.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

iksxc

That's just you :moses:

:rox: is an actual picture of Roxanne if you didn't know..

4. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today's ep is best SO FAR Jeff shinobi

see see and Dai See leave da show... thank freaking goodness~! now lets see where they take the show... "upwards and onwards" or continue down the downward spiral

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

H!

Today's ep is when they leave the show? I gotta catch up then :shino: Only 5 eps behind

6. iksxc

iksxc Well-Known Member

Not questioning that it's not the actual pic., but rather if I see it this way maybe others will be confused too. NP, whatever. :john2:

7. Yea, today is where they make up and leave.... about time too :shino:

8. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

Today's episode... the ending I thought this means CHL2 has ended :lol:

9. We can only wish that day comes sooner rather than later (Y)

10. H!
    I hope it dont mean anson and billy guys are stars of the show now :kristal:they are ok but dont think they can carry it .....will be interesting where they go from here:hmm:

looks like I will tune in everyday now use to skip louis/prissy eps anyways :kelefe:

11. shinobi anson and billy are the starts for the next few eps... but yea it's going to be interesting if they want to continue CHL2 longer term cos they dont' reallly have a huge cast of main characters.

time to tune in and observe :popcorn:

12. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi H!

I don't mind Anson and Billy.. but IMO those two "leads" aren't enough for the sitcom and not enough for plot development. They will probably pull some bullshit by adding new "mains" by using the "old friend" card.. similar to how they added Louis by using Richard's old-friend card.

Even in Brick Slaves, the character related better with each other and seemed closer than in this sitcom does to be honest.

13. ^This sums up how crap/disappointing the current CHL2 characters are :facepalm2:

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

CHL 840-844 Ratings: 21 Average (--)

15. It didn't drop further ? :shocked: i was hoping/expecting it to pick up after the annoying 2 left? :shino:

16. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Because the people who didn't care about CHL2 in the beginning still gives no fucks about CHL2 now, it wasn't about Priscilla and Louis :boblaff:

17. they giving that kid from the shop some time "sun hun jai" lol

saw him in the other series burning money in brothel :chow:

he's alright but ears are funny like monkeys :kelefe:

18. kwan gor played KLF yesterdays ep (850) :kelefe: his funniest scene so far

19. Kwan gor getting more airtime... joining the hoi mei shop!

missed 850 though, might rewatch later lol

20. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Well.. that is one way to link the bring the cast together..