Come Home Love 2 - 愛回家 II (2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by b-lee, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Blinda series? modern series?... i find Jee Lei quite freaking annoying sometimes

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

The only people I want for sure to return is Tiger, John Ma, Ma Keurng, and Lai Goo. The others I'm indifferent about it

3. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

I gave up watching this series few episodes ago.. its pretty boring...

4. SAme list for me except i'm indifferent about ma keurng... he frustrates me a lot

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ratings CHL 830-834: 22 (+1 from last week)

6. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Dragggggyyyyy....am i the only one that thinks so??

7. [​IMG]
    HEHE :kelefe:

today funniest ep so far but chl2 haters dunt know :kevin:@Jeff H!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi

I'm catching up.. episode 833 right now.

I like Anson (Owen Cheung) acting more than Billy (Quinn Ho), but both are not bad. Experience should do them good.

9. lol i watched it... this was the best scene for so far for the WHOLE CHL2 series thus far.... need more fun ... less bore

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Summary:
    • Without Ma Family, ratings has gone to shit
    • CHL2 will come to an end after half a year more (they could be bullshitting)
    • Upper management no good news, to end series
    • Director wanted to bring Ma Family to rescue to bring old fans
    • But Everyone busy: Tsui Wing filming BK2 (filming ends in November) but will leave to TVB to decide his schedule
    • Chris Lai filming new drama but did watch CHL2. Says should give CHL2 more time because 800 episode is a lot of bonding. Not easy to make transition
    Again, they could be bullshitting. Will have to wait for news article from b-lee or phoenix to confirm.

Good news? If they can really bring Ma Family back, then good news. If not, then good news since it'll come to an end :boblaff:!

11. seems like a win win either way.... either bring back Ma family to restore the CHL series name... or just let it die ...:john::john:

12. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

CHL Rating 835-839: 21 (-1 from last week)

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. today ep was the first time i can accept Louis char ....nice character development ep for macbao too

last ep was good too the kwan gor one :kelefe: uncle bus

chl2 on a roll ... 3 straight good eps Jeff H! :kevin:

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi

Only ep 836.. time to catch up by weekend!

The best part of CHL2 so far is when Damon, John, and Richard cameos :boblaff:

When did Damon became Demon? :moses:

[​IMG]

#94 Jeff, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  15. shinobi the Kwan gor bus ep was Ghey - no real content at all... :facepalm: more filler than a good ep imo

I don't mind MacBao character, he's a steady figure in thsi series... But the SeeSee/YogaMaster relationship episodes just need to die. They started off together and just got rocky... no real substance or development in each ep.. just drifting apart, so just get it over with and kill CHL2..

#BringBackMaFamily

16. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

H!

Don't worry, soon we won't see Louis and Priscilla anymore :moses:

17. they have one line and one scene at bar :kelefe: they klf now :hmm:

18. OMFG... the most recent ep.. so frustrating.... just get it over with...ffs, dragging it out over so many episodes. Annoying as hell to watch CHL at the moment :facepalm2:

19. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Just watched this scene.. reminded me of CHL1. They shoulda got Leung Fun and Gem (which is played by Katy Kung...) to cameo this part

20. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

[​IMG]

CHL1 reunion doing some charity (I think) :kelefe: Nice to see :rox: there. Shows they maintain good relationship.. chance of spinoff can still happen :moses: