Come Home Love 2 - 愛回家 II (2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by b-lee, Jul 7, 2015.

1. so far the characters are slow to develop any real substance to talk about... it really is quite boring thus far.

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ratings for 815-819 = 23 Average (+2 from last week)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. +2??? man this has to be purely because there's nothing else to watch in HK on free-to-air?

the characters are boring as hell so far

4. Jessica bb in todays ep

:wub:

funny ep Kwan gor alot of screen time :yao:

#64 shinobi, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I didn't watch yet, but is she here to stay or just cameo? shinobi

6. klf shes working her way up :eliza:

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Browsing the TVB Awards wiki, I noticed both Louis Cheung and Priscilla Wong were the most improved actor/actress for 2014 TVB award; and these two the main leads. Also reminded me of something.. special shoutout goes to :eliza: for Most Improved in 2013 which she is SUPPOSED to be in place of Priscilla.

Never gonna happen, but I hope John Ma gets an award this year. My Fav Male Character maybe? Nah, prolly wont happen.:john:

8. john ma will never be john ma again... :john::john::john:

9. with cameos gone anyone still watching? lol

any new characters you guys like so far?

I like the bald head uncle lol :bob:, Gigi but looks like she is already gone? and of course Kwan gor :kelefe: hope these ones will get alot of stories!

I will embrace this new love :headbang2:

10. shinobi i'ma trying to embrace.. i really am but I am struggling cos I find the new characters hella boring :smh: and also the stories so far are like, if you miss one or two eps, you really haven't missed much cos the eps aren't that much of character building...more filler type eps already, which makes it even more boring :confused2:

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

CHL Ratings 820-824: 22 (-1 from last week)

12. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I'm slow at watching but just finished episode 824. Scriptwriters already trying to break up Priscilla and Louis. Series just started.. it already coming to an end? :boblaff:

Making room for Ma Family comeback? :kelefe:

13. THis is because there is no other thing to talk about...... pulling out the break-up card already shows they are blank on ideas for the show

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ratings for 825-829 : 21 (-1 from last week)

Keeps going down. #BRINGBACKMAFAMILY

15. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

Good, it's going down.. means they might need to end this earlier? :lol:

16. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

If CHL2 cuts at 80-100 episodes, it's really an embarrassment to the brand name and the original cast. :facepalm:

At least we know there was an original plan to bring a Ma Family spinoff, but that was also scratched in place of the Louis/Eliza sitcom, which was later then scratched again for CHL2 with Louis/Priscilla. Just need them to revisit that idea. According to shinobi, Chris Lai is/was filming a drama with Ruco, so it will definitely have to be after that.

17. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

They just need to come up with a better idea than than just putting all these together in the last minute. There is no direction. Totally on limbo...

18. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I know in the old CHL, they had 3 writers, each taking turn and responsible for 1 week worth of content.

19. iksxc

iksxc Well-Known Member

Man, you people are more tolerant than I am. Having watch it for awhile now.. and according to some of the comments, I haven't miss anything. :lol::lol:

20. the daughter Jee Lei alsoo filming new Bosco/linda series atm :p

#80 shinobi, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015