Come Home Love 2 - 愛回家 II (2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by b-lee, Jul 7, 2015.

1. 813 was agood ep my fav one since new cast aired :eliza:

2. Kwan Gor finally made it onto the show..... but his character is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo messy looking

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Haven't watched today's yet.. but apparently his character was based on his real life image :lol:

4. he looks so much more umm "wui sor" looking than real life lol

5. iksxc

iksxc Well-Known Member

Oops, sorry. Just looking at the tiny avatar, I thought that was Ming. Claire Yiu 姚嘉妮, my bad. :sweat:

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

CHL Ratings 810-814 Average of 21 Points (-4 from last week)

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. At the rate the storyline is progressing and the way they are build/intro-ing characters, I can only see it dropping further. Such a shame for the CHL brand to end up this way

8. iksxc

iksxc Well-Known Member

I wonder when the execs going to admit that they completely F'd up! Looking at how this arrogant bunch is defending their choices, the answer would be never!! :gnight:

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

The simple answer is just not name the series CHL II. Leave that for Ma Family spinoff.

10. ^THIS~! pretty sure everyone else is thinking exactly the same thing...why couldn't the producers see this?

11. Niteghost

Niteghost Well-Known Member

it's disappointing and is pretty bad,I stop watching it now, - Keeping all the Episodes of Come Home Love I
    Especially , the characters associated ,hope they Stop production soon......1 less drama to follow and chase

The ONLY highlight of Come home Love II is the Theme song by Fred.....LOL

• Like Like x 1
  12. tvb told him to play himself it is already funny LA :kelefe:

13. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

Been watching all the episodes.. slowly getting adjusted to the new characters, but definitely still prefer the old cast..

14. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

drama is whack w/ the ugly pot hole face marco. GIGI had a big lip infection lol in epi 814

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Just catching up the episode now.

1) Why is Kwan Gor paired up with Katy Kung (Lok Yi)? :kelefe:Nvm.. just brother-sister.

2) Why is Katy Kung character name Lok Yi? Same as John Ma's real name.. :john:. I'm telling you it's not a coincidence.

16. Cos the producers have a screw loose in their heads...... :john::john:

17. Gigi is the new Cici? both have disease... one blindness one sleepiness :kelefe:

18. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

:rox: looks much prettier.

Is Gigi Miss Hk contestant?

19. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

So far...it's boring...pls bring back 'Ma' family if they insist of keeping the name as CHL :S

20. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

the story is lame. it gets at no where. the concepts are weak. GIGI w/ the herpes in episode 814