Cilla Kung is now a successful businesswoman

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Aug 2, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Although she left TVB with not much savings to begin a new career, Cilla Kung is proud to say that she is now a successful businesswoman.

As reported on Mingpao, the 34-year-old singer-actress who spoke about her career change recently, shared that she left the company four years ago to try and explore new directions, and opened up her first online store for beauty and health products.

Based on the experience accumulated from the business, she then started her own red and white wine online business with several partners.

"A few years ago, I met a group of friends who love wine-tasting. Then I travelled to Italy and visited the wineries for the first time. It made me more interested in wine-tasting, so I enrolled in relevant courses and went on another European tour where I tried Spanish wine," she said.

Although the pandemic has affected the opening of her new business a little, they were still able to launch it last month.

"I was afraid of taking risks for a such a small business at first. I didn't dare to buy a lot of products, but then the goods were sold out. I have been restocking them in recent weeks. It was very encouraging to me," she said.

Now that she has succeeded in her business, it was natural for people to be asking Cilla whether she is dating again. To that she replied, "I enjoy being single, living a self-sufficient life and meeting friends."

The "Forgotten Valley" actress stated that for now, her next goal is to open up a physical store for her wine business.

"I also want to do travel shows and food-related programmes, and visit various wineries," she added.

credits: yahoo.sg

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

No wonder I havent seen her act; didnt even know she basically left the industry

3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

I dont think physical store is practically on this new age. Most store are practically online for a reason to be successful. Just think of Amazon and Alibaba all online and very prominent. As a start up business, cutting down overheads like store, rent, electricity, workers are the key to success. What do I know about business