Chrissie Chau Promotes "29+1" with Yoga Display

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Apr 19, 2017.

By Phoenix on Apr 19, 2017 at 11:03 AM
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Chrissie 6. Chrissie 3.
    Chrissie Chau (周秀娜)attended two events recently to promote her new film “29+1” also featuring Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜) and Babyjohn Choi (蔡瀚億). Donning a fitting yoga outfit, Chrissie led a group of office ladies in a yoga session. Despite being a novice in the art of yoga, she did enjoy the workout.

“This is my first time doing yoga, as I mainly workout in the gym with an instructor, and of course do my stretches before working out. However I think stretching in yoga is a complete different story and the positions are more peaceful.”

Chrissie noted that during the initial screening of her film, responses from the audience was pretty positive and that most of the cinemas have added more screening times, hence she is out doing the ‘sexy promotions’.

Chrissie also revealed that she heard that if the box office achieves over HK$10 million, then the boss will hold a celebration party but hopes he will treat them to a mini holiday instead to the sun and the sea as she hasn’t been on holiday for a long time.

~~~

cred: mingpao

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Apr 19, 2017.