Chris Lai in TBBOL

Discussion in 'The Building Blocks of Life - 建築有情天' started by tien317, Dec 11, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Lai Lok Yi plays a small role in this series.Cant spot him in the themvideo also.It seems that he wont be romantically linked wif anyone.He just admires Alex for his architectural skills.
    Really hope TVB will promote him more....

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i know right...Lai Lok Yi is such a good actor along with Natalie, they are both famous from heart of fancing

3. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

lai lok yi has been play kei lei feis for way too long. i think he deserves a bigger role than right now. However i don't feel like he can play a leading role. He doesn't have to the lead role "aura"

4. tanclc

tanclc New Member

agrees with kaitou_kid...

5. swtevejade

swtevejade Member

i do agree that chris lai hasn't gotten to the point of being able to take on the lead role and carry the show, but i think he would be great, for now, as a supporting character... a supporting character with actual substance. so far i feel like most of his roles have been pretty small and so he hasnt really gotten a chance to even be a supporting character, but i find him to be a pretty good actor so it'll be nice to see him in more roles

6. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i thought Chris did a really good job portraying Ben is Fathers and Sons. He was very attractive in the series. Mostly Chris plays these really dorky characters. I think tvb should let him be a bad boy or a yee sai joh or something.