Chinese Eunuch May Have Beaten Columbus

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by KrAznGirl, Jan 31, 2006.

1. twins888222

twins888222 Guest

booyea.... go chiense people

2. ning

ning Member

i read the book. why is there still colombus day lol there should be a zhang day

3. ceetal

ceetal Well-Known Member

wow it'd be soo cool if the map was authentic! =) go chinese people~

4. JolinTsai888

JolinTsai888 Well-Known Member

but will the white's accept that they weren't the first ones to set foot on the land but instead chinese did? i'm pretty sure they will fight for this issue.. cause if i was white and i cared i wouldn't like the change...

5. Deucee

Deucee Member

How can a Eunuch discover america when he can't even leave the forbidden city. The map is probably a knockoff like most stuff made in china

6. goeatc

goeatc Well-Known Member

zhang he was killed inn a battle against Zhuge Liang I Beleive

anyway this is what i remember=P

7. puahahahaha Eunuch day!!! lucky i'm an aussie :p

8. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

GOOO Vikings!
    There are also rumors that Egyptians and other African civilizations might have approached South American. This is due to findings of similar tools from both sides made in ancient times.

9. angelic_soul

angelic_soul Active Member

Interesting. So history is not always..accurate...I'm not making sense, but you know what I mean. Man. THis may be a big impact on our future, somehow.

10. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

Why?
    LoL. Not to be mean but even if he did find North America before Columbus he didn't bring thousands of people over to occupy the area. He'll be like the Vikings in which people will continue not to know about this.

11. korx

korx Well-Known Member

I don't think he was an Eunuch since he was an admiral. The reason why they didn't further explore the new world was because his opposition complained to the emperor that it was too costly and there were some internal strife going on in China. Here's an interesting fact, Columbus's ships on average were 50ft. Zheng's were 400ft!

12. krazyaznboi

krazyaznboi Well-Known Member

of course they would...they fought so hard in the american revolution agaisnt the british and would u think they would give it up so easily

13. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

ohh..this is interesting bit of news....columbia was just a very lucky guy who stumbled upon america -lol it would be cool if they prove this map to be authentic. instead of columbus day, eunuch day! :p

14. Kablamo

Kablamo Active Member

woah! this would be interesting to see what will happen next.

15. thebestofme

thebestofme Well-Known Member

columbus is the cheater? :D

16. endo

endo Well-Known Member

he's just a lucky bastard....got lost and "discover" the new world...what a joke!

17. Crimson

Crimson Member

This is very interesting. How come this is unheard of until recently? I wonder what would have happened if the Chinese colonized the Maericas instead of the Europeans?

18. green8

green8 Well-Known Member

the chinese did find it first. One of the professors in a class i took, proved it.