chinese economy

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by dayofnight, Feb 7, 2006.

1. dayofnight

dayofnight Active Member

from wat i heard chinese economy is up double digit every yr.... dat's unbeliveable.... i say may be 5 % but double digit might be too much... dont you think so .??? well... i was urguing with dis friend of mine n jux wanna prove her wrong .... need some help from u guys to convince her... help plzz ... thx u -clapclap -clapclap -innocent

2. hoyin

hoyin Member

3. adaonly

adaonly Member

I strongly agree that Chinese economy is in the booming era.

4. GarryKasparov

GarryKasparov Well-Known Member

9.9% in 2005, 9.5% in 2004. Very strong in the past decade. Most forecasts are for more than 8% over the next few years, at least up to 2010 when Shanghai will host the World Expo.

5. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

yea they are climbing up very rapidly
    someday they might be near teh usa

6. Err0r

Err0r Well-Known Member

yeah.

its not double digit, punch your friend for me.

7. SanGai

SanGai Well-Known Member

That's a safe assumption. -^_^

8. drakan

drakan Well-Known Member

nice job china, more than twice the growth rate of the US. Then again, the US economy is very diluted.

9. phucker

phucker Active Member

intersting

10. don

don ello

proud to be chinese =)

11. x213

x213 Member

AP released an article on it recently. China is planning to move down its growth to 7.5%. And yup it was at 9.9%.

12. Mastermagic84

Mastermagic84 Member

Problem with all of this growth is that as China grows with the economy so those living standards and salary... with that all the little farms and all the people that work for literally a couple of dollars a day, will be looking for better paying job and leave the current ones so china doesn't exactly want a giant ecomically growth spurt... sorry for the english i'm in a rush but just want to give me 2 cents

13. taichi_masta

taichi_masta Well-Known Member

I don't trust those chinese guys. Even information on the internet is suppressed!

14. xiaobing

xiaobing Active Member

yeahh the Chinese economy is booming. its going really high and i think that their going up higher than the americas and now the americans are gonna use chinese in most of their clases because the economy is going up so fast. If the americans wanna do business with them they have to noe chinese so thats why their tryna learn it now and their spreading it all over skools now.

15. JolinTsai888

JolinTsai888 Well-Known Member

i personally believe that if china keeps growing people outside of china aren't going to have any jobs in their home countrys since everything now is " made in china" pretty scary if u think about it... what are we suppose to work for when we grow up? everything about that guys...

16. wongeh28

wongeh28 Member

china has the largest economy in the world..... but they are also one of the poorest nations per capita..... peace

17. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

they are one of the strondest now everyone scared of em....

18. jen_lee8

jen_lee8 Active Member

the contrast is too much in china, you get really wealthy people that dont know where to spend their money and then you get the poor which some have never had morey than $10 at a time, so sad god bless

19. wildspecies

wildspecies Member

Yes, its very interesting time for China and World economy... look at the following from the Wall Street Journal :

"If current growth rates continue, China could overtake Germany as the world's third-largest national economy, with annual output of more than $3 trillion, as early as 2008. China passed the $2 trillion mark in 2005, when it replaced the United Kingdom as the fourth-largest economy."

20. korx

korx Well-Known Member

It doesn't really matter if they have double digit growth unless they have the financial system to back it up. With the current structure it won't be able to maintain the growth in the next 10-20 years.