Chinese Couple Kicks Robber's Ass

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by ralphrepo, Jun 8, 2012.

1. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Thumbs up for the good guys -worship

[video=youtube;MNtXe5q4oJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNtXe5q4oJs[/video]

Another source with more extensive video interviews and political commentary on the pros v cons of use of force for self defense by Canucks: http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/07/no-charges-for-store-owner-who-fought-robbers

Damn, but I never realized that Canadians were subject to such ridiculous use of force vis a vis self defense rules. Granted, no one wants to see another Trayvon Martin type case, but to be arrested after one is defending him or herself from being robbed? My suggestion? Let's go rob the Canadian legislature. I bet the laws would change immediately after that, LOL...

#1 ralphrepo, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Not a smart move, he could had been stabbed, but lucky for him, things worked out and it's funny how one of the robbers got punched in the ass and the best part was the kicks in the face by the wife...

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

these guys clearly dont know how to rob a store...soft ass punks...what is dangerous about this situation is retaliation since they know where he works and can probably follow him him

4. Hahahahaha that dude was getting ass spanked.. And when that girl kicked him I was like... OOOOHHH SHIIIT

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Good job and lucky that the shop owner didn't get injured. Those thiefs were definitely noobs, they were armed, they could have done something. Shame on him for getting caught and get shamed on cam.

6. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

props to the owner, but i'd be a lot more careful from now on as retaliation is something that's definitely possible. i'd have crapped my pants if i was in his situation.

7. Lmaooooo...spanked him like a lil child

8. LOOOOOOOL how calm was he... just causally gettin the spray... and shiiiii how the wife kicked him in the face... Damn...