China to be next superpower?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by Scolls, Nov 6, 2005.

1. ra2fanatic

ra2fanatic Member

china's army is gonna kick the usa's butts!!!

2. snooze

snooze Well-Known Member

i think that is possible but China is going to have to change is infrastructure....only the cities are doing well..what about the other villages and towns that are in China? there is alot of people living there but they don't get anything from China's economic boom....

3. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

You can say the same for any economically sound country. Haven't you heard of upstate New York? It's like boonie town up there.

4. nitenitemrx

nitenitemrx Well-Known Member

I think China is going to kill itself before it could be a superpower. They are killing them self by poisoning their water supply and taking over farm land. It is only a matter of time before they have to depend on the outside world to supply water and food to them.

5. donkeyhit

donkeyhit Well-Known Member

china aint the only country killing themself... i'm pretty sure the amercian gonna kill themselves first... look at the freaking obeasity...and how everyone hate bush... and sooner or later.. there probably a riot

6. michaelc

michaelc Active Member

Offcourse china will be the next superpower it will take some time though.

7. linyong

linyong Member

Isn't this about time China becoming a superpower? I know China still has lots of stuff to be done but it is nice.

8. gingman

gingman Member

China...The wealthy man become richer and the poor become poorer : \...
    There is a really big gap between the upper class to the lower class, it's hard to bring the whole China become a nice nation if the government can't solve those problems :\

9. Vingen

Vingen Member

china is not going into war anymore, at least not with human being,, the fight on the market instead.. war=money

10. Rico_one

Rico_one Member

no realy if we don't upgread to next genaration...
    is like we chinese is liveing in the stone age

11. simonhy

simonhy Member

12. Sexygundam

Sexygundam Well-Known Member

Well I think that it will be the next richest country it was once and will again coz the chinese are hard working and happy to do any work also I herd from my friend and he said they also will be the next richest country ;)

13. Lawson

Lawson Member

well india is pretty close right behind china,all the big companies like ibm,motorola are setting up factories there.India has considerable strengths in technology and has already over taken china

we shall see hopefully china wins

#73 Lawson, Jun 8, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2006
  14. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

I reckon China is already "the" superpower. I mean with its huge growing economy, army, etc and the USA owes a lot of its debts to china

15. jahmez

jahmez Member

I don't know about China being a superpower, but they do have some power. Every country in the world wants to do business in China. So that means China can tell them what to do and stuff. Making companies like Yahoo bow down before them

16. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

GO CHINA, WOOT!

17. goeatc

goeatc Well-Known Member

well china has alot of diseases , poor parts and alot of pollution>_>

it may take a while for china to rule surpreme

18. locustdd

locustdd Active Member

No doubt but it'll take time ... perhaps when it is year 2025 or later.

19. daddicter

daddicter Member

it is only a small percentage of population benefiting this economic boom, while the majority still lives in poverty and are uneducated, so if China manages to educate these villagers, and use them to further the growth of the economy, China will indeed be on the fasttrack to world domination

20. Zenom

Zenom Active Member

There is no doubt that china has the potential to become the next super power. You'll probably gonna see very mixed opinions in this thread depending on each individual posters own personal allegiances. Obviously if your western China's rise means your fall. While the chinese are logically gonna support their own. However, I like to point at that often looking at the past can be insight into future. It is in the nature of western civilizations to rise quickly to power and then decline quickly soon after. It happened to the greeks, romans, colonial powers, and in time it'll probably happen to America. What is important to note, is that China has survived and persevered where other civilizations would have collapsed and retreated back to the pages of history.

Will China become a super power? it was already a super power of the ancient world, it is simply retaking its throne