Children these days...

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Lychee, Jul 25, 2006.

1. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ i think he has a weird sense of humour ;)

2. dragopyre

dragopyre Well-Known Member

its the media its even worse the kids has older siblings then its their fault

3. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

rebellious lil bastards lol

4. i'll tell ya what it is... it's those damn lil kiddies runnin out with Abercrombie.. all wearing short skirts n whatnot.. i mean there's even a Children's Abercrombie... come on... parent's gotta stop kids from wearing clothes that could potentially attract pedophiles...

5. mingming2006

blame their fukin stupid parents 4 dressin em lyk that =P - cos @ the end of the day...it will b their fault 4 dressin em up like adults / older gals

6. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

oh gosh, yes what is with these parents. i mean, they're just kids and already they're starting to look/dress like...sluts. im serious...i was like at ub shopping and i saw this little 7 or 8 year old wearing this short short mini skirt with her face powdered like a baboon's butt...how can their parents let them go outside looking like that? arghh..just grinds my gears -lol

7. mingming2006

i mean there shd b boundaries - white lines 4 anythin...but this is far 2 extreme 2 stay in the borderline - gne past the white line ><"

8. jello

jello Member

Hmmm... well in my experience, I do notice that kids are more open with their sexuality-- they seem to have more knowledge of these things then when I was a child, more materialistic, etc. However not racist, if anything, people seem more open to different cultures. However, there does seem to be more cliques, social groups though.

9. mingming2006

once me cousin tld me, him, my aunt- wit her daughter (my baby cousin) n gran- went 2 some1's plc...then some 11-12 yr old dikhed kept cussin my baby cousin- n their parents din do anythin bout it - until me 17 yr old cousin stepped in...then me cousin tells me he bullys his 90 yr old gran...sayin "old woman - ur gona die soon" - or "turn around - look the other way" - jst being selfishly rude and disrespectful 2 his gran - usin direct verbal abuse @ her 2 scare her even when she goes 2 toilet...n ya no hw old ppl r - slow n fragile - he slammed the door n shouted @ his gran...kids these dayz..parents shd b more strict - n nt v. soft

10. sp-lork

^ yeah..kids these days dont have no respect. if anyone was that rude to me id smack them across the face. can't stand it -bash

11. mingming2006

ouch...that cld explain y there was that dirty scene wit that Boy'd and that gal in Neighbours...memba seein that episode on BBC -shock

12. sp-lork

ewww! you're technically still a child for god's sake. bleckkkk-sick2

13. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

14. Boooh

Boooh Member

12 seems to be lowest and just the other day, someone was talking about fear of his girlfriend being pregant.

15. kids will be kids... I think they're just developing faster with the help of media and whatnot around them.. jus think your parents was just holdin hands around 20... and now kids already havin sex round 13... we got hackers n tech savvy kids even younger than that..

it's all just a whole nother thing they got going... and here we are... waiting to parish into thin air unable to comprehend it all...

16. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

you can give those kids the "when i was your age speech" -shock

17. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

lol, well technically speaking, I'm not much older than those kids myself [​IMG]

18. abercrombiekid

i notice this as well. my friend's nephew curses often and shamelessly. i don't remember people were like this when i was young.. well maybe because i was young that i didn't notice it.

19. flaresz

flaresz Well-Known Member

well, what can i say, u are absolutly correct! im starting to dislike children because they disrespect their elders, they are so cocky! it makes u wanna hit them but you cant because they are so young.

20. sp-lork

^ahaa hit them when they're not looking. stupid kids.