Children these days...

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Lychee, Jul 25, 2006.

1. I cant!! I'm stuck at this height forever -cry2

2. hem

hem Well-Known Member

yeah.... i remember when i went to school and it was less of the bad words and lousy behaviour from the children.now all they do is swear and beat eachother all day long.it is soo sad to watch them.

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

nah no need to panic im sure they'll create some growth pills for us soon hee hee for gay hoo say lai now ha ha-bigsmile

4. anny430

anny430 Active Member

i agree i agree~! i dont understand why kids, maybe just 7-10 years old are so mean.....i mean they think profanity is very cool and they try to learn all the violent stuff from games and media~

5. woot

woot Member

yea, its kinda getting out of hand though -- all those profanity at such a young age.

6. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ I always see white (not to stereotype but im saying what i see) parents swear at their kids when they do something bad. so no wonder they swear now at such a young age and stuff.

What happened to the good days when you learnt it all in the playground -lol

7. MLAM

MLAM Well-Known Member

I agree with dim8sum.

It was not so bad when I was in school compared to now, we had 1 girl who was swearing at the teacher but she eventually got booted out.

I still see her around now and pregnant (along with her "mates")

8. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

no way man. i learned about the life cycle wayyyy too early in my life.. from the mistake of borrowing a video called "Where Do Babies Come From" when i was six. hey, dont blame me, it had a cartoon in the front.

i think Asian parents swear at their kids a lot too. in their own languages.

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol..u musta enjoyed that video =p

they don't swear at their kids..they just beat the sh1t out of them llol

10. stil3

stil3 Member

but seriously, kids know much more things at a young age now.

11. ms-jojo

lmao, let's just say i started screaming for my mom when they showed the naked cartoon people and covered my eyes throughout the whole tape. xD

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol...u're like.."is that me in 20 years?"...there was this video on woman giving birth in the science centre..it was prety interesting

13. ms-jojo

oh yeah i had to watch a video of a woman giving birth last year for science. i heard some pretty gross stories about it, but i didn't think it was that bad. but at one point of the video it showed birds mating or w/e, and this one guy with a hearing aid started screaming and ran to take his mic away from the tv. xD

14. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Yes so true, so that's why we are so disciplined... -unsure
    White kids never get the spanking or the whipping, so that's why they end up so rebelious -lol -censored

15. puyovcd

puyovcd Member

kids these days are not disciplined properly cos there are laws that prevent parents becoming very strict.

16. They are rather very spoilt brats or very rebelious >.<"

I worked with some kids at a play scheme and this lil boy was, I think very spoilt...he didnt wanna do what everyone else was doin and ust did his own thing and sorted wanted to 'ying lek' or the time bareing in mind he was about 6-7! >.<"
    He used to sulk if he couldnt do anything...they had tasks to do and sometimes there was bonus point cards...and he didnt find any and he would sulk if he couldnt hold any!

17. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i totally agree. what the hell is going on the kids these days?????? my neighbour was saying how kids are so well-mannered in her old days but nowwwwww...... sadddd.

18. If I was a granny I would be peein my pants >.<"
    How would u kno what these 'kids' will do to u?

I mean obviously not everyone is like that, but there is a large number which are like that...

19. Nervios

Nervios Well-Known Member

media desensitisation explains most things...and the fact society changes. I mean theres obviously gonna have some ASBO's running around in every country. I mean my area...isnt all that safe be it's better than other places i know....

ignoring the fact that...some crazy people street race nearby and crashed...a few months ago...god that was exciting.. >.> moving on...and some viet people growing majorana in some houses near by hahaha XD

I was actually laughing at the news..when i back to hk a couple of weeks ago..where teenagers were arrested for stealing cough medicines and getting them high...XD

I mean, if you dont like where your living and the things that happen..you should consider relocating somewhere more peaceful or sumthing =)

20. ^ Hahahaha-lol I'm glad ur finding this all amusing ;)